74. real life + imessages

blair took a nice hot shower and changed into a white sweatpants, white hoodie, and the twist ( black and white ) air jordan's. laying down on the bed for a bit while waiting for brie to take a shower too. she looked through all of the messages and saw everyone's posts.

her heart grew ten sizes seeing everyone positive posts and messages. she saw how many people loved her and had her back, the model didn't see much of that the past year.

"you okay?" brie asked, leaving the bathroom in just a towel and wet hair.

"yeah, just checking instagram"

brie gave blair a stern look

"it's all good, looking at the positive ones" blair have a tight lipped smile at the blonde and watched her go back into the bathroom with clothes.

45 minutes later they were finally back in the hospital, immediately meeting with the doctor.

"he is in a medical induced coma, there is a chance he will make it but up to this point, we don't know" the doctor left the two girls alone with an unconscious body.

brie sat down in one of the chairs away from the bed, blair sat on a chair near abel, holding his hand and keeping her eyes on him. she could break down to this sight. tubes going in his mouth and into his throat. tears fell out of blair's eyes.

IMESSAGES
sebastian + blair

BLAIR
can you come to
la? please
i really need you

SEBASTIAN
booking a flight
right now

-