c19

PRINCE POV
(this whole chapter gonna b what prince do in his life)

i woke up and checked some messages .

any 🥀 . - lemme suck yo dick.

🗡 - if we fuck just nut in me

ass 🌸 - come on and see me

"lord the bitches be feening the nigga like im fine asf" i said .

"tell my momma to suck a dick bc she left me but its cool tho" i said getting up to go to the bathroom .

i took a leak and said "thats why bitches feenin my dick big and long asl" .

20 MINUTES LATER

i came into bryanna room and she was on the phone and i said "what u in here doing ?" .

"hold on girl prince get tf out" she yelled .

"now u know damn well its do damn early for that" i said .

she tried to throw a pillow at me but i caught it and threw it at her and she yelled "prince get out" .

kailiah came in and said "why are you in here ? and why u yelling ?" .

"ok momma ima go and get some hoes what yall want from the store ? sike im not giving yall shit" i said and then leaving the room .

30 MINUTES LATER

"this long ass line to get ab 2 things" i said .

i went on my phone and see this...

gabrielle 🥱 - Let's talk.
Please Prince , I need to talk to you.
I know you probably hate me but , Please I need to say something to you.

"what she got time to talk to me with that nigga dick in her mouth" i said to myself putting my phone down .

2 HOUR LATER

"pass the shit bro" chrus said .

i took a big puff and blew that shit out and passed it to chrus and i said "fuck this im finna go wear the strippers and hoes at" .

i got on the elevator and went to the floor where the strippers and hoes are . i got there and it was one girl there and she looked at me and said "what u want baby ?" .

"my dick sucked" i said .

20 MINUTES LATER

"shit" i said while she sucked my dick .

she stopped sucking and said "where is my money ?" .

"shit nowhere to be found" i said .

"then im not sucking nomore until i get my money" she said .

"ok then hoe bye yo ass was sucking dick with a condom on anyway" i said taking the condom off .

3 HOURS LATER

i got a plate of donuts and was finna go upstairs and then someone was knocking on the door and i answered it and see gabrielle standing out in the rain and i said "why u here gabrielle ? where yo new nigga ?" .

"i got raped prince" she said .

"come in" i said .

she came in with her clothes soaked and we walked upstairs and went to my room and i said "take your clothes off" .

she took her wet clothes off , making me see her orange bra and panties set and her curves .

i tossed her a white tank top and boxers and she slipped them on and we sat on the bed and i said "what happened ?" .

"so i was at my house , home alone my dad wasnt there and amarion and ceeveeus just burst into my room and amarion held me down and ceeveeus put his thing in me and started raping me and when u saw me at the mall , amarion set u up bc they planned this they said if i dont say the stuff ab me and ceeveeus they were gonna kill u and i couldn't let that happen bc i love u prince" she said tear down crying .

"i love u 2 gabrielle" i said .

"and he didnt use protection so im praying to god im not gonna be pregnant" she said .

"everything gonna be ok i promise u" i said .

"ok" she said still crying .

i kissed her and i said "lay down rest ya head" .

she got up and laid down and put the covers on her and fell asleep .

i got my phone and called the boys and said "we gotta do some shit" .