Stop it!

Gulf has had enough of Mew. The man was a constant source of annoyance. Gulf could swear the man loved bugging him at every point. Having to act cordial to the asshole on and off screen was exhausting beyond words. Even now, as he lay down sleeping, he couldn't help the urge to kick the man away.

He had come up for a quick nap. Alone. But of course the asshole....yes he identified Mew as "the asshole" in his mind, but that was besides the point. Anyways, "the asshole" had come up and joined him. Instead of being a tiny asshole, he escalated into a major asshole as he wrapped his hands around Gulf's torso. Gulf easily overheated, he didn't need a bloody alive furnace to ruin his sleep.

When Gulf began to stir, then suddenly stiffen, Mew had his answer. The twerp had awoken. Mew had an unnatural enjoyment in annoying Gulf. Gulf got on his nerve in so many ways, it was quite addicting riling him up. If there was ever something Gulf hated more than being awakened it was being hot. The man hated it almost as much as he hated him.

Mew could see the drops of sweat gliding smoothly down Gulfs neck. He couldn't help admiring how appealing it looked as it slid down his tanned skin. For a moment Mew had forgotten why he even disliked the boy, but the second Mew started thinking that way, Gulf began speaking and quickly Mew remembered why they got on each other's nerve.

"Get your fucking arms off me, Mew." Whispered Gulf, as two fellow actors were practicing in the room, and Gulf didn't want to draw any unwanted attention.

"And why would I do that?" Replied Mew smugly and Gulf could almost hear the smirk in his voice which simply riled him more. Taking in a deep breath and calming himself, Gulf replied.

"Because I'm about to run my elbow into your stomach if you don't."

" What has gotten our princess so grumpy?"

" Mew...." warned Gulf.

Meanwhile, mild had snuck carefully into the room. Like everyone else he thought it was cute how well they got along. Unaware of their whispers, he quickly pulled out his phone and started recording them and talking. Both Mew and Gulf tensed as they heard Mild's voice. Aware they were being filmed, they remained quite.

Mew getting into his role, scooted closer  towards Gulf, placing his face near Gulf's neck. Slowly he smelled the mans skin. It was weirdly calming, and exhaustion quickly took over him as he fell asleep with Gulf, his arch nemesis, in his arms.

Gulf had to remain quite as long as mild was there filming them. He felt as Mew drew closer and he couldn't help the anger that rose within him. He was gonna smash the man's head when he got the chance, Gulf vowed to himself repeatedly. Gulf felt Mew's breath on his neck and he couldn't help the goosebumps that spread all over his skin. He swore internally, he was gonna murder him. Just you wait, Mew!

But soon the quietness, the exhaustion, and the comfort of being in the warm embrace of Mew's strong arms, as their body's temperatures merged into one, caused Gulf's sleep heavy body to quickly turn limp.

Although none of them would like to admit it, they had slept peacefully in each other's arms before being awakened by the staff.

Gulf cursed his luck for missing his chance to elbow Mew, but he was well rested and feeling much calmer.

For once he smiled genuinely as he said goodbye to everyone and followed his mom out, sighing contently to himself. He was just about to comment about how nice the day was to his mom when he got a text.

Opening his phone, he read the notification.

Mew: "Did you enjoy sleeping all cuddled in my arms that much? I could see your smile all the way in Rome."

Asshole! Cursed Gulf internally.

Whatever good mood he was in only seconds ago was thrown in the trash.

He was gonna show that asshole....just you wait!