42: guardian angel

Jimin was with Taehyung outside on the bridge. Taehyung wanted to go to Jeongguk but he couldn't find him.

"maybe he is pooping?" jimin joked a bit.

"well that's...Possible but i don't think he is"

"did you check?" jimin lifted a brow.

"yes" taehyung said and then they laughed. "i did"

"well he will show up eventually. You are his little angel, he will come back"

Taehyung smiled at that. He couldn't wait for jeongguk to return. He wanted to be close and hold him, hugging.

They turned their heads seeing someone walk their way.

"oh Yoongi!" jimin said happy.

"hey Jimin" yoongi said with a smile and passed them.

Jimin frowned a bit. Why did yoongi just walk away, only smiling at him. That not what yoongi usually does.

"whats wrong?" taehyung asked his friend.

"nothing...I think"

"can we go inside. Its getting a bit cold" taehyung said rubbing his arms.

"alright" jimin and taehyung then left the bridge to head inside.

"i will go to find ggukie, i feel he is back!" taehyung said excited.

"okay cool" jimin said and watched taehyung leave.

He walked through the hallway when they entered but then Jimin frowned.

"yoongi?" he called at the white haired demon sitting on the floor tying his shoes.

"yes Jiminie" he said looking up.

"didn't you just go outside?" jimin asked pointing at the door with a puzzled face.

"no i didnt. I was sleeping, i just woke up"

"wait....You just woke up?"

"yes, you said i could sleep as long i wanted" yoongi said and frowned. Thinking jimin was going to scold him for sleeping too long.

"but i was in the library with you, i showed you this book i found"

"well i dont know" yoongi shrugged.

"but.....You were there..." Jimin mumbled. Then his eyes widen and he gasped.

"Oh no!"

"what?"

"where is he?!" he then said and started running. Yoongi was confused looking at his boyfriend in a hurry.

-

The angel was smiling as he pushed open the doors. He felt jeongguk was here nearby.

"Taehyung....." a voice said when the angel stepped inside the throne room.

It didn't sound like it used to. This sounded deep and intimidating.

The angel turned around seeing Jeongguk stand behind him his eyes dark and his expression cold.

"jeongguk?"

"dont say my name. You are not allowed to" jeongguk said and frowned.

"what's wrong?" taehyung asked stepping back.

"i know about your secret"

"what secret?"

"you are here to kill me.....You are a stupid guardian angel. You lied" jeongguk stepped closer.

"what's that?" taehyung had no idea what a guardian angel was. He didn't even know if it existed.

"you, the letters say it all. That's why i have to get rid of you. You are a threat to me." jeongguk suddenly grabbed taehyung's neck lifting him up. Seeing the poot angels feet come off the ground.

"j-jeongguk, don't" taehyung held onto the devils arm trying to get the hand to loosen.

"die angel" jeongguk hissed and threw taehyung against a pillar.

The angel hit it with a painful found and fell on the ground, groaning as he moved.

He looked up seeing the devil approaching. He crawled back with pain but he couldn't get away. Jeongguk grabbed him back up and grabbed his head pressing it against the wall. Taehyung felt blood come from his head.

"feel the pain, come out guardian." jeongguk said and digged his nails inside taehyung's side. Feeling the red blood drops roll down over his fingers. And coloring the white robes of the angel.

"jeongguk s-stop!" taehyung said. But he wasn't going to hurt the other. He didn't know why jeongguk was doing this. But he couldn't hurt him.

"shut up!" jeongguk shouted and shoved him on the floor giving him a kick.

The devil kneeled down wrapping his hands around the angel's neck tightly squeezing it.

Taehyung gasped for air which he couldn't get and tried to pull the hands away. His eyes tearing up.

Jeongguk had a anger filled face. He couldn't believe that taehyung was here to kill him. He should kill him before it gets to that point.

He saw how taehyung's struggles slowly stopped. His eyes releasing tears. The hands around his wrists loosen its grip.

Just a bit more.

Jeongguk breathing sped up seeing the hands of the angel drop next to his sides.

'why isn't he turning...Why isn't he fighting?!' jeongguk thought.

"JEONGGUK! don't, it was a trick!" Jimin bursted into the throne room startling the devil

"Taehyung!" Jimin rushed to them.

Jeongguk took a sharp breath and his eyes then turned gold, he let go of the angel retracting his hands. Looking at the boy

"tae?" he said.

"taehyung....." a little more panicked when he didn't get a response.

---

Dont worry y'all 🙌🏻
-

I had planned something else but i changed that. I think this is better.

Thank you for reading see you at the next update!