strawberry

Warning: Mature content ahead☻

Eita was lost in a deep thought again. He was thinking about that guy who turned him down before he could even confessed. Ha.

"If... If we met in high school... you could have been mine..." Eita said and sighed and he stared at the ceiling.

Eita forgot he was having dinner with the others inside a fancy restaurant. His mind was still a mess because of the rejection and he tends to daze off a lot so Satori would drive Eita around for the music major's safety.

Tooru chewed on his lower lip. Koutarou, Sachirou, Yuuji, The twins, Kiyoomi and Suna continued eating. Daichi eyed his close friend with worry. Tetsurou also felt sad for his friend. Wakatoshi turned to look at Satori with pleading eyes. Satori nodded and kicked Tooru under the table to get his attention.

"I'm going to sleep in Wakatoshi's hotel room tonight." Satori said and Tetsurou, Daichi, Kiyoomi and Koutarou choked on their food and eyed Wakatoshi worriedly.

Eita, Sachirou and Tooru had shit eating grins while Osamu and Yuuji eyed Wakatoshi who showed no emotion on his face.

"He has a game tomorrow. It'll surely affect his performance." Daichi said and Satori gasped as his face went red and he turned to look at Wakatoshi who doesn't seem to get it.

"Do you have a fever?" Wakatoshi asked Satori innocently.

"No baby sushi, just feeling all hot." Satori answered.

"The air condition is working well tho." Wakatoshi said and Satori's childhood friends shared looks.

"As a good friend, you two can't do it." Kiyoomi said and Satori shook his head.

"Guys. Chill. I know my limits." Satori said and eyed the Atsumu and Suna who looked so whipped as they stared at their partners.

"Its not us who will surely do the deed. Wakatoshi is still a baby. Stop tainting him." Satori said and Wakatoshi furrowed his brows.

"I'm twenty one years old." Wakatoshi answered.

"Stop tainting him my ass. You're basically the devil Tendou Satori." Eita said and Satori laughed.

After they finished eating, they paid and before leaving the restaurants. The others went ahead leaving Tooru, Wakatoshi and Satori behind.

"You wanted to talk about something?" Tooru asked as they headed inside a convenience stop.

"Yeah... Baby sushi, would you like some ice cream?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi nodded.

"Only one okay?" Satori said and Wakatoshi nodded and he made his way to choose what ice cream he wants.

"Its about Eita." Satori said and Tooru nodded.

"Yes... carry on." Tooru said and grabbed a basket.

"Wakatoshi suggest he'll invite Shirabu-kun this music fest. Maybe we can... you know." Satori said and Tooru reached out to those bottle of lubes.

"Tooru why are you-"

"I'm doing this for the twins who'll get deflowered tonight." Tooru said and Satori cackled so Tooru whacked him.

"Shut up. You saw this coming. Maybe Yuuji will get some dick tonight." Tooru said and Satori covered his mouth as he laughed harder.

"Alright. Alright. Pay for that first. I should go to Wakatoshi. I'll remind you again, I won't do something like that to my baby. He's still not ready for that." Satori said and Tooru nodded.