7. MISSION (yoonmin) 1.

(So I sort of started a Youtube channel-)
-

-Jimin-

I was still walking, which felt like forever. I really hope this plan would be easy, why not just smack this girl and run away with Yoongi Hyung.

A difficult thing I had to do everytime I walk was look at my phone, since Jungkook would recently text me on updates.

The last messages he told me were 'take a left and then right and then straight and then right and if you see a large building that looks like a shape of a penis then go inside, you'll find Yoongi Hyung'

Once I took the last right, I saw the "PFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HE WASNT JOKING WHEN HE SAID THE BUILDING LOOKED LIKE A PENIS" HOLY SHIT YOONGI WORKS INSIDE A PENIS, WHAT IN-

Everyone around me started avoiding me like I was some koreona virus. I walk forward to the building, still laughing at why it was built like that and went inside.

 I walk forward to the building, still laughing at why it was built like that and went inside

(I LAUGHED WHEN I SEARCHED THIS UP, I DIDNT THINK IT WAS A REAL THING AKSNSKWKKW)

What an expensive looking penis amirite. What if that penis was actually connected to a real person-

"Excuse me, May I help you? Or are you lost? Sorry your face just looks new to me"

I didn't really pay attention to my surroundings because I was thinking about the huge pen- here comes the laughter again.

"O-Oh uh, do you know a guy by the name of Min Yoongi?" I asked the lady, she had a hair bun and some books in her hand with glasses, very professional, working in a penis shaped-

"Ah yes, follow me, I'll check you in and I'll give you directions right after, since I can't really go with you any further from all the work bills and 'boss wants to see you' stuff"

This girl seems nice, hopefully everyone else here is the same as her.

We started heading to the center of the building, still on the bottom floor. "I'm Wheein by the way, just wondering though, why are you here to see Min Yoongi?"

"I'm Jimin, but actually, I'm here to uh" I thought of an excuse, couldn't really blurt out 'HES mY daDdy anD I wAnT hIs cummIes'.

"Park Jimin? Now I sorta understand why your here, he told me about you, your that babysitter he kept talking about, something about 'wanting to pay you extra' for some type of incident. Maybe your here to talk to him about the babysitting stuff, am I correct?"

Wow she really took the words right out of my mouth. I nodded, not wanting to say anything else.

The rest was sort of simple, she signed me up, and told me directions. Simple right?

I cant remember directions.

I'm in this elevator, with a lot of work people, not knowing which button to press, what did she say again?

"Hey kid, you have no idea where to go do ya?" Somebody in the elevator spoke from behind me.

I didn't know wether they were talking to me or not so all I did was nod.

"Heard you were looking for Min Yoongi, I'm going to the same floor but not to his office" I felt an arm on my shoulder as I look up.

"The names Jackson, close with Yoongi, were almost there so no need to worry" He smiles at me. Thank god people are nice like Wheein.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, I just finished introducing myself and used the explanation Wheein made up for me.

He drags me outside Yoongi Hyung's door way and leaves. Don't leave me :(

I look at the black door, very different from the white ones around this place, seems like he's special.

I sigh, here goes nothing.

-

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFFFHANGERRRRRRR, damn I'm evil >:)