°Injured°

'Sean' Kaycee called out, a bag of groceries in her left hand.

'Hurry, Kayc. I'm so bored' she heard Sean whine. Shaking her head, she placed her shopping on the kitchen counter, walking upstairs to their bedroom.

'Hey, you feeling better' Kaycee giggled, pecking his lips lightly.

'Yeah, I guess, but-'

'But?'

'Laura texted me saying that she was going to come over tonight for dinner, so I want to take a bath before she arrives' Sean explained, showing Kaycee the text on his phone.

'Mom didn't tell me that' Kaycee complained, pushing his phone away from her face.

'She's my mom too, now' Sean smirked, raising a brow at her.

'Well, she was my mom first' she huffed, crossing her arms and sitting on the bed. Sean rolled her eyes at her, pulling at her sleeves to help him up.

'I need to take a bath, help me?' he chuckled, pulling her up and sitting her on his lap. Kaycee nodded p her head, quickly removing herself off Sean's lap and searching through their closet for new clothes to change into after his shower.

Sean had bruised his foot, the side of his foot swollen and blotchy. Kaycee had insisted that he was taken to the hospital, but Sean brushed it off and reassured her it was fine until one night, he fell of the bed and landed on his foot causing more pain than there already was. Kaycee had instantly rang up their lcoal GP, but time wasn't in their favour, and the appointment was set for next week. After days of scolding from Kaycee for not going to the hospital earlier, Sean finally gave in and admitted she was right. But until they could visit their doctor, Kaycee had to help him with everything, even walking since Sean couldn't put his foot on the floor.

Kaycee wrapped an arm on Sean's torso, helping him level his weight and hop to the bathroom. She seated him on the toilet seat, removing his sweats and shirt before running a mix of hot and cold water into the bath. By the time, Kaycee had helped Sean back into the bath he was already fully naked, wincing in pain as the water hit his foot.

'Bath with we?' Sean smirked, pushing his bottom lip out.

'Stop being inappropriate' Kaycee giggled, covering her mouth and sitting on the edge of the tub.

'We're married, Kayc. It's like I'm not allowed to do anything' Sean whined, sinking into the warm water, his shoulders and head the only thing you could see now.

'Lewser' Kaycee stuck her tongue out at him, squirting some shampoo onto her hand and ruffling it in his hair.

'I love you, Kayc' he murmured, closing his eyes in content.

'I sure do hope so' Kaycee joked, spiking up his hair into a Mohawk with the soap.

'It felt like just yesterday, I was falling in love with you' he recalled, using the edges to help him sit up straighter. 'And now you're mine'.

'I love you too' she giggled, angling his face to kiss his lips. Kaycee dipped her hand in the water, washing off the soap before handing Sean his body wash.

'Can't you do it for me?' He pleaded, pointing at his swollen foot. Kaycee shook her head no, opening up the lid and forcing soap onto his hand. 'Meanie beanie' he huffed, using Kaycee's common phrase for whenever she didn't have her way.

Kaycee mocked him, slapping his arm playfully before grabbing her phone and scrolling through Instagram.

'You're here to help me not watch your phone' Sean joked, poking her thigh. 

Ring. Ring.

'Just great' Sean crossed his arms over his chest, refusing to apply the soap on his body. Kaycee sent him a glare, putting a finger to his lips and mouthing 'mom' to him.

'Hello, mom' Kaycee said, once she had pressed the accept button.

'Hi, dear. How are you?' Laura said for the opposite end of the line. 'How's Sean?'

'I'm good' Sean shouted from inside the bath, blowing bubbles in his hands. Kaycee pointed a finger at him, warning him to behave before continuing her call.

'Sounds like everythings good there' Laura laughed.

'Oh, it couldn't be better' Sean smiled, sending suggestive looks to Kaycee which earned him dangerous glares.

'I'm coming for dinner tonight to check up on you guys. Did Sean tell you?' Laura asked, her voice trailing off at the end.

'Yeah, he did. I can't wait, you get to finally taste my exquisite cooking skills' Kaycee joked, covering her mouth and laughing at her terrible joke.

Laura laughed along with her daughter. 'What are you guys doing?'

'Uh-just eating pasta' Kaycee lied, knowing that she would get some weird looks from her mom when she came over tonight if she told her that she was helping Sean take a bath.

'That's not the only thing I ate today' Sean joked, a cocky smile playing on his lips.

'Oh' Laura laughed uncomfortably. Is this the same Sean who asked for Laura and Brad's permission to hold their daughter's hand?

'Stop it' Kaycee warned in a whisper, pointing a finger to his face. 'I'll talk to you later, bye' Kaycee quickly ended the call, hiding her face in humility, only to hear Sean laughing in the background.

'I hate you' she scoffed, turning her face away from Sean.

'You told me that you loved me only moments ago' Sean teased, poking her sides from his seat. 

'Ugh, you're so annoying. You can bath yourself' Kaycee muttered, standing up and throwing Sean a towel.

'Kayc? Wait-I was just joking. It was just a joke. Kayc, come back. Please, I need help. My foot hurts, baby. I won't ever do that again! Baby, please. I'm injured. My foots injured.'

AN- HEY GUYS 👋! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. LMAO.

THE SECOND CHAPTER TO 'REINCARNATION' IS OUT NOW! GO READ AND COMMENT.

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX