𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

A month is passed by quickly after I met Zack at dad's workplace. Yeah, this month is September now so that's mean I've finally turned 9 years old on August! Unlike in the anime, reality sure is take more longer than I expected. Kou came to my house to play with me and Maddox again because it's Sunday so there's no school until tomorrow. I noticed that Kou is getting taller than Maddox by a month. He is almost near to Maddox's height even though he's still 7 years old.

As for my height, I grew only.....

"What the hell?" I looked at the wall and the result make me surprise.

...2cm in a month.

With the help of dad, he checks if my height grew up using the wall and pencil to write on the wall so I can see it the result but unluckily, I cannot grew up more than that.

Maddox and Kou are behind me, patting my back in silence as if they are telling 'I worked hard'. I gritted my teeth irritatedly. "Zack might be making fun of me next time we meet up." I covers my face completely as I am groaning loudly. By the time we meet up, he surely get more taller than me.

I sighed in disbelief. "Why is my life become so dramatic all of the sudden..?" It's just my height but I somehow I feel sensitive about thinking about it.

Dad pats my head. "If you had my genes, you will able to get taller." He said as I looked at him. "When you're in my age, how tall are you, dad?" I start to ask since I am curious about his childhood. Since Joel is a bit shorter than dad because his height is 197cm which it's very surprising to me when he told me that last year.

Putting his chin on his fingers as he tried to think, he looked down on me with stoic expression. "If I remember correctly, I was 160cm when I was in your age." I immediately froze when I heard the new information about dad. Realization hits me.

160cm?! That's a height of middle schoolers! What the hell! Also, he was 9 at that time! The reality is cruel to me after all.

"I did expect that you are taller, dad. But I didn't expected you were that tall when you were in our age." Maddox commented as she looked at dad in awe. "That's amazing!"

I was also tall in my past life and then, why am I this short in this life?! I was 150cm when I was 9 in my past life. What's just happen to me?

Now I know the feelings for being called short. Sister, I apologized to you for calling you short.

As my back is leaning against the wall, I watched Maddox and Kou are talking to dad about his past. Back in my mind, I have seem forgetting something important but I couldn't able remember what is it.

In the afternoon, I went to the forest by myself to give some foods for dad's odd friends. Those two were left behind to finish their homeworks even though Kou was only planning to play for whole day but they totally forgot that they had one and they need to hand it over tomorrow so Maddox forced Kou to finish it together.

To be honest, I am glad that I didn't go to school. I don't want to experience of doing homework again just like my past self. I was totally wasted my times without doing homework and got scolded by my old teacher. That teacher lectured me for two hours.

"Oh, it's the little Max coming to play again!" A playful voice was telepathy inside my head. My lips twitched by hearing the world 'little'. "You don't have to add little!" I shouted at someone who just telepathy on purpose to make me angry. This isn't the first time I have called little.

"Come out already, Wendy."

"Yes~!" A glowing green orb appears above me. "So, where is the foods, Max?" I let out a big sigh as I raised the basket up in the air. "Here you go. It's the mega special pancakes made by Dad." I told the little fairy who just appears. Wendy is a wind fairy with green hair. She is dad's odd friend that I mentioned about. So far that I know, Dad met Wendy when he was little so I guess their bonds are stronger than I thought.