Chapter One

Petal's POV-

Mommy has been really weird theses past few days. She doesn't come out of her room anymore, or even play with my stuffies with me for tea time. I really miss mommy. It's half past 3 , mommy was suppose to make me lunch. I get up and run to my mommy's room down the hall.

'' Mommy wake up''
''Mommy it's snack time''
I start jumping up and down on mommy's bed, but she's not waking up. I sit down beside her and start shaking her.
'' mommmmmmy its time to get up''

Mommy is still not moving. She told me if that happened to call 911. She said they will help me when she's sick. I get off the bed and run back down the hall to the phone on the wall, but I can't reach it , so I move the chair to stand in it to call.

'' 911 what's your emergency?''

'' hello.. my mommy told me to call if I couldn't wake her up... she won't wake up. Can you help me ?''

''....Can you tell me where you are honey?''

'' Yeah! We live in Buford , Wyoming''

''  Do you know the address sweetheart, if not it's okay?''

'' yes ma'am it's 2317 lane road''

'' okay sweetheart someone is on the way to help you right now.''

David POV-

I'm sitting here in a meeting with some of our men when Leo's phone keeps going off, but I let it go. After the 6th time I take his phone from him and turn it off. We continue our meeting for another 30 minutes until Luke runs through the door panting. We all stand and pull our guns out thinking we are under attack, until he speaks and I feel like my heart stopped.

'' We found her''
Leo puts his hand up, '' who did you find?'
'' We got Petal, they tried calling dad but he didn't answer. So they started calling you, but you didn't answer so they called the house phone. I came as fast as I could.'' Luke says really fast...

I walk up to him and start throwing questions left and right trying to figure out everything. '' Where is she? Is she okay? Is she hurt? Who called ? ''

Luke cuts me off by telling me the police called. Apparently a 911 call was made and Lauren was found in her bed , dead from a heart attack. So Petal called , they came and took her to the police station in Wyoming. Again my heart stopped.. the love of my life is gone...  I just couldn't think. I sat down in my chair while the boys where talking.

Leo's POV-

They found her. I can't believe it. I'm so happy I could cry but I have to keep my face masked like the stone cold Mafia leader I am. I start asking Luke questions trying to figure out what's going on.
'' Is she okay?''
'' I think so, they police said Petal thinks her mom is asleep...'' He gave me this weird look..
'' What do you mean..?''
'' Well...that's the thing.. they told me she doesn't understand why her mom is sleeping so hard... they said it's like she doesn't understand. ''
'' when can we get her?''
'' they want us to come as soon as we can they don't have a place for her to go. Besides she's a little freaked out. They told me that she hasn't left the house in 15 years.. since Lauren took her. ''

We were all speechless.. why wouldn't she take her out of the house? I called my driver and told him to pick us up and take us to the airport. Also to get the jet ready to go to Wyoming. We are coming babygirl.

Petal POV -

The police lady started to walk up to as I sat in the living playing with my stuffies. We were having a tea party since mommy hasn't woke up yet.