05

Chapter 05:
MEN'S PARTY

Everyone probably knows that Harry Styles is not someone who will stay in silence for more than a minute, or in easier terms, he can't keep his mouth shut. At the very least, he would never leave the atmosphere lonely and quiet while he was alone with other people.

Occasionally, his green eyes would glance at the twenty-five year old girl who was still engrossed in writing something in her notes. Harry did not understand. Usually, all the girls would stare at him without even blinking, or without even thinking to hug, kiss or just ask for a picture and ask an autograph from Harry, but this doctor might be an exception.

Empty notebooks and pens clearly look more attractive to her eyes than Harry Styles.

"Hey,"

Harry ventured to open the conversation. Luckily, Taylor clearly heard Harry because the girl stopped writing and looked at Harry with a stern look, her beautiful blue eyes looking at Harry.

"What?"

Taylor's reply sounded quite annoyed, it was like she's disliking the fact that Harry opened the conversation with her.

Harry sighed. "Are you one of my haters? Good God, you sound like you really hate me and your gaze at me is also different from your gaze at my mother." Taylor closed her eyes briefly before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry. I'm— I'm just having a bad day, you know? Doctors are human too. There are times when they're in a good mood, and sometimes they're in bad mood."

"You always show your bad moods to me. Just admit it, you're one of my haters, aren't you?" Harry pointed, making Taylor squint at him.

"My parents always tells me that I shouldn't judge someone who I barely met. How can I hate someone I don't know?" Taylor looked at Harry in annoyance.

This actor is really annoying.

Harry smiled thinly and leaned his back on the back of the chair. "That's good. I'm glad to hear that. I think you hate me."

Taylor returned to writing something in her notes while responding casually, "Not yet, at least."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on. Are you still mad at me because yesterday I doubted your profession? Hey, I meant it in a good way. You should actually be thankful for what I said yesterday. You really don't look like a doctor. You deserve to be a model, or at least be an actress."

Taylor shook her head quickly. "No thanks. I don't want to work with my body. I want to work while using my brain."

Taylor's answer stunned Harry. It was only this time had Harry heard a beautiful girl say such a sentence. Harry knows very many beautiful girls and most of them are models and actresses or at least have jobs that require their beauty, not their intelligence.

"I don't understand why so many girls like you. It's honestly very strange." Taylor suddenly said, as if changing the subject of the initial conversation.

Harry chuckled and shrugged. "Believe me, I myself don't know why girls like me. It feels strange. At least, that's what I felt from the beginning as an actor."

Taylor stopped writing and tore a piece of paper from the notepad that she wrote on before handing it to Harry. Harry accepts the paper in confusion.

"That's my prescription. From the work records that doctor Selena gave, there were some missing medication that you have to take. I already wrote that on the paper. You can buy the medicines at the local pharmacy." Taylor explained, without wanting to extend the original conversation with Harry. Harry nodded and smiled faintly.