𝘹𝘹𝘪. 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵-𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

it's hot, it's humid, it's noisy, and it was not someplace that she wanted to be at. ever.

but sadly, it's the u.a. sports festival and the old lady made her join her in the noodle cart that was being brought around the festival every few hours.

don't get me wrong, she loved helping the sweet old lady who gave her the job, but she just really didn't like having to do a festival.

it was migraine-inducing and she would give anything to not be there.

it was also her luck to be put with the hottest bipolar little shit she could ever meet. she wasn't going to lie, he was the best cook she's ever met, but his approach to food was rather...violent.

it did make it a hell of a lot easier to deal with the lunch rush, especially when he was there to make them all behave before getting the lunch.

"bitch! did you get the shit ready yet?!" by shit, the black-haired boy meant the garnish and the plating of the food.

"of course i did, asshole!" she hollered back over the messy sizzling in the pan and the speed of which she was chopping up the spring onions and tender meat pieces.

the cart was enclosed enough to make the sounds of the kitchen even louder than the shouts and yells of the customers outside.

pulling a customer-service smile, she kicked down the noodle cart door, holding the trays out in an almost impossible balancing act.

"enjoy the food!" she said while dishing out the disposable bowls to the waiting customers.

not bothering to check their expressions, she weaved her way through the customers, courtesy of her in-built roller blades that were retractable.

slamming the door, she could faintly hear the moans and groans coming from the outside crowd, something that could only come from a cooking level like his.

she didn't have any time to waste staring and assessing the male in front of her, not from his shirt with ripped-off sleeves that showed off his muscles to the dark eye bags lining his glowing red eyes, from the bangs that usually lined his face to the red bandana that pulled his hair up, giving him a gangster look.

damn, he was hot.

too bad that once she entered the kitchen, it was like a battlefield, rushing to return blows of powerful and overwhelming flavor with finesse and calculative presentation.

"ryō, the prep work is done! hurry up!"

"shut your trap, you goddamn bitch!" he slammed down the tray with the ingredients all done, his aura as menacing as a caged dog set loose. "it's all done, so get to prep."

she shot back while plating the ramen bowls at lightning speed. "don't forget, we're moving to the next location in 3 minutes, so that's the last prep! this is the last batch of orders, so you can take it easy for now."

"yeah, yeah, i know." he suddenly deflated after he took of his bandana. the [h/c]-haired girl was slowly getting used to his sudden change in personality whenever he took of his bandana.

she had already looked him up online, may have dabbled in with the dark web as well, so she knew almost everything about him at this point.

full name was kurokiba ryō and his quirk was 'berserker'. when he placed his bandana on, his speed and strength multiplied by up to 5 times, and he exuded an aura that could make people weak on their knees.

he would have been a great hero, villain, or even anti-hero if he wasn't aiming to become a chef.

he was the aide of a big shot heiress family, and he was currently interning at different food industry establishments, and she had the (mis)fortune to be charged with the task of looking after him. oh well.

once she was done serving all the customers, they packed up in less than 2 minutes, and they started lugging the cart closer to the stadium. he was incredibly docile, so it was easy to just chat amicably with him.

his sudden switch between personalities made a certain bi-colored boy pop up in her mind.

sighing, she closed her eyes reminiscently. she had reached the point of shamelessly admitting that she missed her friend.

when she opened her eyes, she glanced up to see the red-and-white-haired boy she was thinking of.

shit, i'm missing him so much that i'm hallucinating. i knew i shouldn't have binged haikyuu until 4 am last night.

rubbing her eyes, she stared back again, but this time, it was a close-up picture of the boy, his right side steaming white vapors while his left side was smoking thin grey tendrils. that wasn't all.

holy shit he was ripped.

his whole left side of his torso was exposed, showing off his battered, yet delicious abs.

wait, i'm not hallucinating.

"ryō!" she yelled out, hopping out of the cart. "i'm counting on you to hold the fort for about 15 minutes! i'm trusting you with this shit, so don't fuck up!"

without waiting for him to answer, she sprinted off on her skates, weaving through the crowds and into the stadium.

haha totes didn't
forget to update
yesterday even
though i finished it
yesterday

also, yes, i'm watching
shokugeki no soma and
i included kurokiba in here
stfu-

i'm watching it with
my parents cus
i am a holy child-

completed 06.30.20
3:11:27 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian easternstandard time)

published 07.01.20
10:50:32 a.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian easternstandard time)