chapter 22

YUNA'S POV

time skip

today was my last day on reviewing with mark. everyday after class i go to their dorm but today he said he'll come here at my house. tomorrow was our exam so we really studied alot.

i was sweating alot since i felt kinda warm here. "you can take your jacket off if you're feeling a little warm" i didn't know what else to do so i just did. i finished answering the mini quiz he gave me.

"how about this?" he scanned through them and i was nervous if i got them correct.

"they're all correct! wow great job yuna" i blushed a little but felt relieved after.

"now for your reward" he stood up from his seat and sat on my bed. he tapped the bed signalling for me to sit next to him. i was nervous but sat down anyway.

"w-what's my reward?" i asked. i was confused since his rewards were always foods that i'll eat.

in a blink of an eye me and mark were cuddling in my bed. my heart was pounding crazy, what the heck mark tuan?!

"w-what is t-this mark?"

"your reward" i was still confused.

"i wanna be clingy to you, this is the last day im gonna tutor you so i felt kinda sad." i like this reward but i feel like i'll die here cuz i'm so red.

we stayed like that for a few minutes. i could literally feel his breath in my neck. i can't stay like this anymore, even though i like it but i feel like i'll explode.

i stood up from the bed and tried to relax. "s-sorry mark. this is sweet and all b-but" i looked at him as he let his hand run through his hair. holy shit is this heaven? he looks so handsome like that's so unfair.

"c-can we study a bit more? it's only- it's 10pm already?" i was shocked when i saw the time. i heard him chuckle.

"alright let's study here, my back hurts from sitting there" i nodded and grabbed the book and notebook from my table. i sat back down the bed and put everything down.

i opened my book and i felt him put his chin over my shoulder. "read the question" i heard him say and did what he told. he explained me what to do and i answered the question.

"correct, i'm sure you're gonna pass the exam yuna" i looked at him over my shoulder and saw that he was looking at me.

we looked at each other for a seconds. i saw him look at my lips from time to time but would still keep eye contact. my heart was going crazy, i don't know what im even doing.

he stood up and went over the study table "i-i should get going now, it's getting a bit late" i exhaled. i thought i was gonna die there.

i gave him his bucket hat as he wore his jacket and mask. we headed downstairs and i opened the door for him.

"i'm so thankful that you tutored me mark, i'm sorry you couldn't relax in your day off"

"what? i think i used my days pretty well, i had alot of fun with you" he smiled at me. we suddenly became quiet.

i was taken aback when he kissed my forhead. "goodluck with your exam yuna, goodnight" he put his mask back up and started to walk away.

i closed the door and started to squeal. OH MY GOD HOW AM I  STILL ALIVE? mark kissed my damn forhead. he did kiss me before but shit it hits different when i actually realized i have feelings for him. i went back to my room and cleaned my stuff. i lied down on my bed and squealed again. i feel like i'm not gonna sleep but when i closed my eyes i instantly went into slumber.