Chapter 15

Third Person View

Third Person View

Donghyuck quickly reached into the glove compartment of the car as his gaze fell onto the gun, taking it out shortly afterwards.

He checked its magazine once more and made sure there were extra ones in the inside of his jacket.

"What about the other Dreamies," he asked soberly and secured the loaded weapon on his belt.

"They'd be in the way of the others," Yuta replied without taking his eyes off the road.

"The more people there are, the more confusing the situation. The three of us are enough to back them up."

Donghyuck's gaze automatically moved up to the rear-view mirror, meeting Marks' eyes which caused an instant wave of relief to wander trough his tense body.

It was rare for the two of them to go on a mission separately. You could practically call them a dream team, as they understood each other perfectly without any words.

Brooding, he looked out of the window again and thought about the event a week ago.
During that mission, he had been ordered by Taeyong to take an important weapon delivery.

That day, however, Mark had been constantly throwing up into the toilet, so he had to carry out the mission with Johnny and Ten instead.
Maybe he wouldn't have lost the keys to the van, if his best friend had been there to help him out.

Immediately he shook his thoughts out of his head as the van came to a halt at the city's harbor.

Without hesitation, the three of them jumped onto the asphalt, drew their weapons and ran hurriedly past the many rusty containers that were piled up all over the area.
Already since they had been walking, the many falling shots were unmistakable and echoed from one metal wall to the other.

"They are over there," Yuta muttered with a serious scowl as he looked around one of the containers.

So Donghyuck peered around the corner as well, soon recognizing Taeyong, Jaehyun and Doyoung, all of them hiding behind a shipping container 70 meters away from them.

His eyes widened suddenly, seeing Doyoung sitting on the ground while Taeyong tried to shoot someone in the distance.
The older leaned against the metal box with a tortured expression as Jaehyun pressed on his apparently bleeding leg.

"Doyoung has been shot," it barely left his dry lips while his whole body started to stiffen. An unpleasant feeling of horror filled every single one of his muscles as he kept his eyes on his bleeding friend.

"Yuta," Mark finally spoke up and gave us a determined look, "the two of us go around and try to surprise SVT from another direction. Hyuck, you run straight to the other members and tell Jaehyun to leave with Doyoung. Who knows how much blood he's already lost."

A light smile crept onto Donghyuck's lips and he nodded confidently at his best friend. Mark seriously wasn't one of Taeyong's most capable men for nothing.

"All right," the younger one's eyes sparkled fiercely and he confidently punched the two of them in their chest.

"Don't fuck this up."

With these words the three nodded their heads one last time before parting ways, making Donghyuck run off in the direction of the other three members.

The adrenaline practically rushed through his veins as he approached his fellow members with each step. His heart beating faster with every second, his breathing speeding up as well.

The only thoughts running through his mind were all about helping his fellow gang members in this shitty situation.

He soon had left half the distance behind him, as a sudden metallic bang sounded right in front of his feet, causing him to fall onto the hard and dirty ground.

His arms instinctively wrapped around his head in protection while his body roughly hit the ground several times and rolled a few meters further.

An awful electic wave wandered trough his body and made every single part of him scream out in pain.

"Donghyuck!" Taeyong shoutet at the top of his lungs, several drops of spit leaving his mouth.

Because of the continuing crossfire, the leader had noticed the younger way too late, his eyes now on the boy who was groaning tormented.

"Get the fuck out of here, they have a sniper!"

Hey there! I decided to post two chapters again haha🙈 I just think it's better to read both at ones instead of having to wait so yeah

Hey there!
I decided to post two chapters again haha🙈 I just think it's better to read both at ones instead of having to wait so yeah...
Here you go🙆‍♀️
And also thank you to my few readers😊

Also, I hope the upcoming conflicts in this story are not too absurd or sth
I read a lot of the other books and I dont think this is toooo imaginative🙈 at least I hope it's not
Either way, it's a fanfic so who cares🤷‍♀️😂
It is what it is💚