❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10❅

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾.
-?
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Y/n's POV
I woke up pretty early today, don't know why. My body just woke up on its own like I'm not in full control. FateBot is still charging, she'll wake up later on.

I stretched my body a bit afterward, starting to make my breakfast. I stopped my pace once I've reached the sink to rinse my face with cold water. I grabbed a nearby towel and used it to dry my face, when all of a sudden my phone started to ring, who would call me this early? Probably Yaya reminding me of what today is.

My brows furrowed when the dialer was an unknown person. Who would this person be? Should I answer?

UNKNOWN

Y/N!

Who the hell are you?

It's me! Your favorite man in the world!

I think you lost your marbles mister. I'm the kind of person who dislikes men.

No, you don't.

Whatever... Who the hell are you anyway?

Don't you recognize my beautiful voice? It's me! Theodore!

T-th-theo-d-dore?!

Yes! Remember me now? We used to cuddle each other all day long!

Why are you calling me?! And how the heck did you get my number?!

It's a secret.... Y/n, I miss you... No, I meant we miss you!

Didn't you forget what I've said years ago... I never wanted to see you guys anymore. After what you did.

Look we're sorry Y/n. Can't you find it in your heart, that you can't hate us forever?

....No.... I'll never forgive you

Y/n...

Stop calling me, Theodore. I have nothing to do with you. Goodbye

Y/n s-

End call

I threw my phone across the couch, and this day just had to start with an annoying phone call with him. Good thing I'm away from those traitors. "Morning y/n!" I can feel someone back hugging me, I turned around to see FateBot. "Morning" I replied, "are you going to start cooking?" She asked I nodded as a response and started my task.

(After breakfast and taking a bath)

"Got your keys?" FateBot asked, I threw my keys on the air then catching it. "Yup, deactivate FateBot" and as cue FateBot turned into a bracelet. I grabbed the red bracelet and tied it around my wrist, "another day another matchmake" I descended from the building's stairs and marched towards the bus stop.