Erics Birthday

AN: Time-skip to Eric's birthday
Eric's pov:
I came back to my apartment after a long boring day of work to find Luna with her bags packed and... Four.
"What's going on?" I asked them as I stepped closer.
They didn't answer and turned to face each other.
"Luna?! Answer me!" I demanded.
Once again she ignored me and before I could stop them, her and Four began kissing passionately.
I ran forward and tried to pry Luna away but my hand went straight through her, as if I wasn't there.
Their heated make out session continued and soon Four was holding Luna up around his waist and walking to the bedroom...
I woke up in an intense cold sweat and saw Luna hovering over me.
"Eric, are you ok?" She asked, concern lacing through her voice.
"Yeah I'm fine, just had a bad dream." I said and soon realised how childish that sounded.
"Wanna talk about it?" She asked as she gently stroked my face.
I shook my head and got up to shower.
Why did that dream upset me so much? I thought to myself as I felt the water hit my back.
----
Luna's pov:
After Eric had his shower he abruptly got dressed and left his apartment.
He said he would be out all day and come back around 10pm.
Perfect I thought to myself.
I went to my ship to collect the lingerie I had bought and also my double barrelled gun that Eric had liked so much.
My plan was simple, give him the gun as a birthday present and then say I was going to the loo and put the lingerie on. Then walk out and... well we will see where that takes us.

---- Time-skip to 9:50 because I am lazy lol----

It was nearly time for Eric to arrive back at his apartment so I went and sat on the sofa with my gun in hand.
He walked through the door looking miserable.
"Why are you so sad? Nobody should be sad on their birthday." I said as he came over.
"Long day." He said and came and sat down next to me.
I handed him the gun.
"Yours now." I told him and laughed at his face.
I'm assuming he didn't expect I would get him anything.
He thanked me and I quickly left to go put on the lingerie.
I walked out and luckily he hadn't seen me.
Coming from behind I began rubbing his shoulders and felt the knots in the loosen ever so slightly.

Smut warning, skip if you want.

I walked around the sofa and straddled his lap.
He stared at me with wide eyes and I suddenly noticed the feeling of something hard poking me at my core, sending electric pulses through my body.
"Happy birthday." I whispered sexually into his ear.
Before I could say anything else he picked me up and brought me into the bedroom, kissing me the whole way.
He laid me down and got on top, typical.
His finger lightly traced the new tattoo under my boob, causing my whole body to shiver under his touch.
He began trailing wet kisses down my small body.
Before he could continue I flipped him over and began removing his clothes.
He growled slowly as I reached his boxers, quickly slipping them off.
I grasped his member tightly, causing him to moan with pleasure.
I sat to the side of him and quickly removed the small amounts of fabric and tossed them to the side.
Eric saw this and his eyes darkened even more if that was possible.
Before I could even smirk he flipped us back over, reached into his bedside table and put a condom on.
He aligned himself up between my legs and pressed his tip to my heated core.
"I have been wanted to do this for so long." He whispered and waited for me to nod before slowly pressing himself into me.
I moaned at the intense pleasure and arched my back.
He began picking up the pace and soon fell into a rhythm.
"Is that as fast as you can go?" I teased with a smirk.
His eyes darkened in a way that said, your gonna wish you didn't say that and increased his speed tremendously.
He began pounding me so hard I swear I was going to explode.
I felt his thrusts become sloppier and knew he was close, I was too.
He growled my name into my neck as he came, causing me to spill over the edge with him.
He pulled out and threw away the condom before collapsing in a head next to me.

End of smut

"I do hope we can do that again." He muttered and pulled me into his chest, drawing soft circles on my back.
I chuckled and nuzzled further into him.

-----
AN: hehehe
I know some people don't like reading smut which is fine so I will make sure to mention when there will be any.
Hope you liked the update.
Rate and comment ☺️