06

Chapter 06:
NOTE

Jill looked at the actor with a surprised look clearly evident on her face. The woman knew that Harry wasn't allowed to shoot for a week, but what this young man is currently doing right now really made her clueless.

Harry looked very neat in a thin white striped shirt with the first three buttons unbuttoned, showing a tattoo on his big chest. Any girl will surely melt and will do anything just to be able to touch his tattoo. Harry is also wearing black jeans and his favorite leather shoes. But what surprised Jill the most was when the young man brushed his short hair back. Trying to make his hair look as neat as possible.

This is the first time that Jill has seen Harry trying his best to comb his hair back, without needing the help from his hairstylist too. It was really a sight to see Harry do something that Jill has never witnessed before.

"Didn't Charles told you that you should rest for a week before returning to the set?" Jill said, folding her arms and looking at Harry's reflection in the mirror.

Harry who was still busy combing his hair, answered, "Who said that I was going to the set, Jill? I'm going to the clinic to sterilize my wound. So I can recover quickly and be able to shoot again."

Hearing the word clinic, Jill smiled because she remembered one thing: of course the beautiful doctor was there. From the very beginning of Harry's career, Jill has always been his manager. Jill's manager even thinks Harry as her own younger brother. So, it was very clear what Harry really meant.

"Is it a doctor or a nurse?" The question just slipped right out of Jill's mouth.

"Doctor." Harry answers reflexively and a moment later, he pauses when he sees Jill, who's holding back her laughter at Harry's answer.
Harry sighed and put down the comb he used before turning around and facing his manager.

"You know how much I want to finish this shooting as soon as possible, and I don't want to rest for a long time and make the shooting hampered. So, I think it's only natural that I go to the clinic so that my wound heals quickly."

Jill managed to keep from laughing and nodded her head. "So, is it the brunette doctor or the blonde one?"

Jill's question astonished Harry before sighing resignedly. It's hard to cover up his secrets in the presence of his manager. The woman is very sensitive and will not stop teasing Harry until Harry gives an honest explanation.

"The blonde one, I made an appointment with her."

Jill smiled and nodded again. "Shall I drop you off?"

Harry shook his head. "You don't have to. I've called my driver earlier and you can take a short vacation here in Nashville until my condition improves, Jill. Don't worry too much about me."

Jill chuckled. "I won't worry about you. I know you're in the good hands. The doctor will not hurt you, Harry. It's precise that she can cure you."

Jill winked before walking out of Harry's room.

Harry sighed and smiled thinly. "Will not hurt, huh?"

━━

"She's beautiful, she's very pretty. It's no wonder that doctor Evans liked and fell in love with her."

Taylor Swift hid her face between the folds of her arms on the table when she heard the words of her fellow doctor best friend, Selena Gomez.

Today is not a good day for Taylor. She just arrived at the hospital at nine in the morning, and she found doctor Evans with a beautiful woman. Joining hands and look at each other lovingly. The woman's name is Jenna Chandler and she has been dating doctor Evans for more than five years now. Taylor never knew about that.