Trouble

Do you think do you think she will get angry of Me?

- •є∂ιтє∂• -

"Mm.. Let just say Maybe the both of us" I said and she chuckle a little..

~~~

"Oppa?" She call my attention "Mm?"

"What do you think they'll talking about?" She ask. "I dont know maybe about us" I respond

"Do you think she gets mad?" She ask "i dont think so yes"

A knock on the door caught our both attention.... Jennie

Jisoo POV

Jennie Chill!

"How can i chill when one of you broke our promise.. "

"You Chaeng and Hyeri!?" She point at whos seating on the couch with the other while me trying to calm her...

"Don't do such a thing without our permission!" Jennie said making Rose nervous.

"Yah chill its just Date" Yoongi spoke

"No!, for you it is, since its your boy is the one who's dating my girl!"

Everyone know that lisa just faking it,

I know lisa, when it comes to jennie problem she'll take her risk for the one whos having in trouble, that causing her to get the trouble.

"Calm down unnie im sure lisa was going to tell you sooner" Hyeri spoke

"No! I said permission first!" Jennie yell

"Chaeng mouth!" I command
"Im sorry" Everyone look at Jennie

"Its fine we all know your just worry about her" Jin spoke.

"Okay so now you can talk to them since you're calm please control, lisa is in hurt right now and please understand that you cant just the one who control her life or whom"

She walk to the room Where lisa and Taehyung is.

"Im sorry" A girl apologize
"For what?" Hobi ask

"If it was not me this wont happen if lisa didn't know that i was date~"

"No Hyeri its not your fault it was mine"

"Rose~ dont say that" Jimin said

while Hyeri starting to Tears up "im sorry" Rose bow in apologize and also Hyeri

"Hey listen no one is fault it was an Accident okay" I said

"But why didn't we tell the truth?" Hobi said.

"ItS not that easy , when it come's to Jennie problem." I said

"Yes, everytime Jennie in a mad mood no one think twice to tease her if she's serious" Rose add wiping her tears.

"Wait so you mean Lisa took her risk to cover up?* Jungkook worry ask me and Rose Nod.

Sound of a opening door caught our attention and its..... "Taehyung"

"Hyung where's lisa?" Jungkook ask
"She talking to Jennie" he respond

"What did she told to you?" Jimin ask

"She said she's fine im dating her as long as i wont hurt her"

"So you mean she's not mad anymore?" Namjoon ask "No she was very gentle when she talk to lisa and I"