SwanLake

Requested by: Tanjanette

Word Count: 864

Salt: Classsalt, Alyasalt

Ships: Daminette, Chloe x Kagami (I hope your ok with that)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Princess Marinette Dupin-Cheng of Paris was bethrothed to Prince Damien Wayne. There was anougher king named Gabriel Agrest who was mad with this. He whanted his son to marry the Princess. So he made a plan. On her 21st birthday she whould turn into a ladybug and he whould send a fake of her to marry the prince. Marinette whould be forced to marry Adrien.

No one knew about this plan expet King Gabriel, Prince Adrien, there assistent Natile and a good family friend who was going to pose as Princess Marinette, Lila Rossi.

As there wedding was comeing soon Prince Damien and Princess Marinette were walking around the castle grounds. They heard an explostion and before they knew it the Princess was gone.

Marinette woke up to a large pond around her. Standing there was King Gabriel and Prince Adrien.

"You will marry my son or face your consucuences." Gabriel told the girl.

"Never! My heart belongs to Prince Damien not Prince Adrien." Gabriel got mad at the responce and soon enough Marinette was turned to a ladybug.

"When the moon set's over the sun you may turn back. After it leaves you will be back to a ladybug, marry my son and the curse will be lifted. So, will you marry my son?"

"Necer!" she screamed. "Damien will come for me!"

"No he won't." said a voice. Marinette turned around to see Lila as...her. Expect she had a black with red spoted dress.

"So will you marry my son for the last time?" he asked.

"No and I will never!" she shouted.

The group laughed as Lila made her way to her cauch. Gabriel and Adrien leaveing behind her. Marinette started to cry as she heard some sounds.

"Why are you crying?" a voice came. It was anougher ladybug.

"Ya, what she said." said a balck cat.

"Plagg" she winned.

"What?" he asked.

Marinette then when't to tell what had happend to her.

"You poor thing." Tikki, the ladybug responed.

"She's right Kitten." Plagg the cat told her. The moon then left the lake and she turned back to a ladybug.

Tikki then told her a plan. Plagg whould senak her into the place and she whould turn into herself and confornt Lila and Prince Damien.

"Do you think it will work?" she asked her friends.

"Only one way to try Marinette." and with that Marinette in her ladybug form lached onto Plagg as they made there way into the castle.

They made there way infront of the door to the ball when Mari turned back into her human form. She spotted her frineds and smiled. They chould help her into the ball.

"Guys! Alya! Nino! Rose! Juleka!" she then proseded to call her friends names as she ran over there.

"That's the girl Marinette warned us about. Lila Rossi." Rose whipered.

"Your mind games wont trick us Rossi!" Alya yelled.

"W-what. Lila's in there! I'm Marinette come on guys!" before the goup chould kick her out she got pulled into a corner. She opened her eyes to see three people.

"Empress Chloe, Duchess Kagami, Luka..." she mumbled.

"We now your the real Marinette Dupin-Cheng we saw what Adrien and Gabriel did to you." Chloe told the girl.

"We what to help." Kagami told her.

"I have an extra key here." Luka held up the key. They then ran to the door and opened it. Inside Damien and Lila were just about to say there I do's.

"WAIT!" Marinette shouted.

"Mari the moon!" Chloe shouted. She had telled them about the curse. Marinette then ran down to the alter.

"She's a fake.!" Marinette yelled.

"She's lieing!" Lila lied.

"Damien please. Wait- when we first meet we were enemys. It was only when we turned 19 that we were happy and whanted to get married. Your olders brothers called you Demon-spawn. becuase you were like a demon." she said, hopeing he whould see the truth.

"What about you?"  he asked.

"Oh ah ah... You had black hair your whole life?" she laughed neveouly.

"Your the fake. Guards." he called and pointed to Lila.

"Mari the moon!" Luka, Chloe and Kagami yelled. The moon was about to set.

"What do they mean Angel?" he asked.

"I'm sorry." she then kissed Damien. They both melted into the kiss. The moon then vanishied, but Marinette didn't turn into a ladybug.

"W-what?" she asked.

"You married Damien, you sealed it with the curse. The curse was that you had to marry someone, that someone was Damien." Marinette turned arouond to face Adrien.

"I'm sorry Marinette. I tried to get my father not to. He is already in the dungon, I got your guards to take him." They then hugged.

In the end Marinette and Damine lived happily ever after. Her old friends were sentected to live in the old town instaed of the palace. Kagami and Chloe evenually married and Luka lives alone traveing the world and spreading his music. Adrien married a villige girl and they rulled there kingdom, side by side with Marinette and Damien. Gabriel and Natiele lived the rest of there lives in jail along with Lila.