Sam Winchester x Reader

Imagine walking in on Sam researching for your Older brother castiel who went missing

- - - -

Y/N's POV:

I felt the the hot water of the shower falling on my skin and I finally relaxed.

After my older brother Castiel lost his Grace everything went downhill, first off we didn't know where he was or if he was still alive.

I was worried sick the only person to put me to peace was Sam, the younger Winchester helped me a lot.

When I first came to earth I was confused by nearly everything but Sam explained all the stuff to me I wanted to know.

Through the whole process of me learning things I always felt a tickling sensation in my stomach, my cheeks heated up and my face went red every time he said something nice to me.

Dean later on explained to me that I have something called a crush on his little brother.
I was confused again by this whole thing with the feelings but a few weeks later Sam asked me out on a date.

This went on for a few weeks until he gave me my first kiss, it felt weird at first but I soon got used to it.

Our Relationship grew over the months and we soon became boyfriend and girlfriend which was crazy to even think about that an angel of the lord is dating a hunter.

But I never felt happier Sam made me feel things I never thought I could feel and I'm pretty sure that I love him very deeply.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the shower water turning cold, I turned it off quickly and stepped out of the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom back into the bedroom of the motel room Dean, Sam and I were sharing.

„Hello Samuel"

He moved his head up to look at me and gave me a warm smile.

„Hey Angel how are you feeling"

„I'm okay I think I am still worried about Castiel"

„I know baby I'm trying my best to find him I'm checking everything I can"

I moved up to him and gave him a soft peck on the lips

„Thank you Sam for everything"

„You're welcome"

„Where is Dean?"

„He's picking up some food and then we will look more for Castiel"

I nodded and opened up my backpack that has all my belongings in.
I took out some fresh underwear a floral skirt and a simple white top.

I turned my head around to look at Sam who's fixated on the Laptop in front of him, I unwrapped my towel and dropped it on the floor.

Suddenly I heard Sam coughing loudly and I immediately looked at him.

„Are you okay Sam?"

„Y-yes uhm it's just uh you're naked"

„Is that a bad thing? God built all of us the same way there isn't anything different on my vessels body right?"

„N-No it's not that"

„Are you okay Samuel you are extremely red do you need something do you want me to heal you? Are you getting sick?"

„I'm okay j-just maybe put some clothes on babe"

„Okay"

I quickly put on all my picked out clothes and sat down on the couch next to Sam.

„Do you feel better?"

„Yeah I do I'm sorry for reacting like that I was just a little shocked"

„It is okay don't worry Sam"

He gave me a small smile and closed his laptop and lifted me onto his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

I heard the door opening and the voice of the older Winchester.

„Oh c'mon guys not when I'm in the room"

I looked at him confused not knowing what he meant while Sam rolled his eyes flicked his older brother off.

Yeah there is still a lot I need to learn about earth and humans...

A/N: Hii I'm back I finally finished school I'm officially graduated and now I have time again to update this book regularly!!
Let's see maybe I'll take requests again but I'm so sad this book is gonna be over soon :((
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it's bad I'm so out of shape with my writing haha

And yes recently I've been obsessed with Sam, he really makes me swerve lains I'm sorry Dean :(((
Also can we talk about how good Sam looks in the Gif gooosh

Anyways thank you for reading pls vote I would really appreciate it <33

AND OMG ALSO THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 264K READS AND OVER 5K VOTES LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <33