31. Kiss of Love and anger

Unedited

Hey, my lovely Glitter🤚✨
How are you all doing??? I hope we all are fine and safe?

My dear silent Readers, thanks for making your presence on the last part.  I saw some new names on the last part, others please say...hey...to me.

Now back to our part. Happy Reading, longer part ahead...😁😁

......

Samaira looked around her surrounding, they were still not near her college and he had stopped his car suddenly, why??

She looked at him with her tearful eyes, to meet with his furious one. She was always scared of this look, she felt her palms get sweaty under her tight fist. She took her courage to ask him but he interrupts her in middle in his harsh voice.

"Cry....first, you finish your crying session then we can go or you can go alone because I'm not taking you like this..." He said in his hard voice, she almost flinched hearing his tone, after so long.

She looked down, sobbing. She tried to control her tears by fisting hard.

"I'm just saying to eat this, so you can have medicine."

"Your eyes are swollen, your body is burning in fever....look at yourself, whole tired and exhausted. Do you think, you will be able to stay awake in your exam...??" He yelled at her careless behaviour. He is understanding her fear but he can't let her ignore her health also.

In this condition, She will surely pass out during her exam. But she is so emotional, and he horrible while consoling. However he tries to control his anger, he burst out seeing her tears.

He looked away tightening the streeling wheel till his knuckles turn white. She upped her wet lashes timidly, she got his hidden concern. She knows, he was right. 

She whipped her tears with the back of her hand and took the Apple. She took the first bite and looked at him, but words couldn't come out of her mouth. He saw her looking at him from the side, he got relaxed that she understood him.

He starts driving without looking at her. She took her medicine also meanwhile, she closed her eyes and kept on praying in her heart. She felt him taking very high speed in between and their journey came to halt with the preaching sound of tyres.

She came forward by the sudden force but he put his arm in front of her body to hold her on time. He looked at her with care and concern. He pointed his finger towards her college with a smile.

"Still 4 minutes left.." He said showing his wristwatch to her. She saw some students were still entering and felt relaxed. She took a long breath, ThankGod.

"Now run, and All the best." He said looking at her, giving her an encouraging smile. She tried to smile but she couldn't, her heart was still thumping hard. She wanted to thank him, but she needs to run for now. She nodded and left.

He watched her entering the main door, before entering she turned back once to look at him. He gestures her to go, she entered.
.
.
.
After 3 hours, he was walking near his car talking on his cell to someone doing some arrangement for his journey. He is going to Italy, for the final formalities of his current project. Between the time, he went back home and changed his clothes and made some arrangement for his next days.

She must be coming soon. He thought in mind seeing some students coming out with smiling, laughing and some serious or sad expression. Mostly seems excited about the exams finished.

"Abhimaan...." He heard his name-calling. He turned towards the source and suddenly felt her coming towards him with fast steps.

She runs towards him and hugged him. Her sudden action made him a little strangle on his feet. He cut the call immediately.