I apologized a million times

"I should of told her." Hermione said to herself as she walked away.
"I should of told her about what the voice said." Hermione just kept saying sh*t about herself as she walked away when she got to the common room portrait she stopped. She walked inside.
"Hi." She said to the three Weasley's and Harry.
"Hey." Ron exclaimed looking up.
"What did Zabini want?" He asked with hatred in his voice. Have I mentioned he wasn't a fan of Slytherins.
"Pansy only dated Theo to make me get jealous and want her." Hermione told them.
"So your telling me, we didn't have to fake date? I could of dated Angelina!" Fred yelled he wanted to help her but like when he did he also wanted to be with Angelina.
"Yeah you can blame Ron and Harry for that one." Hermione said. Looking at Ron and Harry.
"We should of listened to Fay." Ron said,
"Yeah we were wrong. Like really wrong." Harry told him.
"Here's Salem." Ron said they had Salem the whole time so he gave him to Hermione.
"Thank you." Hermione said.
"Go talk to her." George suddenly said from where he was sitting planning pranks.
"That's probably a good idea." Hermione said running out of the common room with Salem.
She tried to find Blaise but couldn't. Draco!
"Draco!" She yelled to him.
"DRACO!" She yelled louder when he didn't hear her. He sighed and walked over to her.
"What do you want?" He asked her seeming mad.
"Why are you so mad?" She asked.
"You ruined my plan!" Draco hissed her.
"What, whatever can I see Pansy? It's important!" Hermione pleaded.
"Fine shell meet you in myrtles bathroom." He said and walked away. She waited in there.
"What?" Pansy asked harshly form the door. Hermione looked at her and explained everything. The voice what it told her how she didn't want her hurt. Everything!
"So you broke up with me, to protect me?" Pansy asked.
"Yes!" Hermione told her. Hermione and Pansy hugged.
"I don't care if the whole school knows god dammit! I need you." Pansy whispered to her.
"But you'll get hurt." Hermione replied.
"I don't care." Pansy said.
"But I do that's the problem." Hermione replied. Looking at her for some kind of expression.
"Come with me. Live with me!" Hermione suddenly said.
"My parents will understand if I just say you had a bad experience at home." Hermione explained. Looking at her with hope. With puppy dog eyes.
"I can't resist you!" Pansy exclaimed finally agreeing. Hermione looked at Salem.
"Pansy meet me in the broom closet I have to put Salem to sleep real quick." Hermione whispered to her and leaving.
Sorry it's a short chapter!
Word count: 460