Chapter Four

A/N

Hey guys!

*COUGH* SEX *COUGH*

Read and vote please!

Comment to let me know what you are thinking and if you want more!

All the love💛

Cara James

As our lips connected my heart stopped and my lungs forgot how to work, our lips move in perfect synchrony. Knowing exactly what to do for each other. I don't care how wrong this is right now.

It feels right.

His arms wound round my waist and pulled me so my body was flush against his. I tangled my fingers in his hair, moving my head slightly to the side, deepening the kiss.  I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it.

I need more.

I pulled lightly on his hair causing him to groan a little into the kiss, giving me to opportunity to slide my tongue into his mouth and right then I knew there was no going back.  I don't even think I want to, hell I know I don't want to.

I mean would you?  Look at him.

It didn't take long for him to win in the fight for dominance, of course, but what shocked me was when he grabbed my hips and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and moaned quietly as he bit lightly on the top of my tongue.

Unfortunately I had to pull back before I collapsed from lack of breath.

We both looked at each other, trying to catch our breaths, right now I wasn't looking at the boy I grew up with, hating him. Right now I saw a man I was happy to give everything to.

"W-we shouldn't be doing this..." I whispered as I finally caught my breath. He looked at me and back to my lips before returning to my eyes, licking his lips.

Those lips would be enough to send me to hell.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked quietly, no judgment present in his voice. It didn't take even a second for the answer to leave my lips before I could even think about it.

"Fuck no." I said before attaching my lips to his neck, I kissed up his neck and over his jaw, nibbling on his earlobe which caused him to groan and walking out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom. He laid me on my bed and sat on his knees between my legs and I looked up at him.

His hair was all over the place, probably because of my pulling but I'll be damned if I was going to stop. His lips were a deep shade of pink and slightly swollen from the heated kiss we had shared and his pupils were blown out, making it difficult to see the green in them.

God, he is a sight for sore eyes.

I sat up slightly and grabbed his black shirt, that had flamingos on it for a reason I'm not even going to bother wrapping my head around, I ripped the buttons open, the noise of them hitting the floor. I pushed it off his shoulders and leaned back a little, shamelessly checking him out. His laugh pulled me from every dirty thought running through my mind and I looked up at him with a blush on my cheeks.