I'm done playing around [Skyrim]

Orc: "Morthal is gone."

Y/N looked at Kodlak bewildered by their statements.

Y/N: "What? Wait you mean one of the biggest towns that hold's a jarl... Is destroyed. How? What happened?"

Kodlak: "You are unaware of the events of Dawnguard?"

Y/N: "You mean the people preparing for war against vampires? I'm aware of them, but what about-" You were silent and it finally sunk in "No... You can't be serious?"

Kokdlak: "We've had reports before all this... Someone mentioning a Vampire that killed a woman in that town... We thought it a rumor, something that isn't unheard... Places all over Skyrim have stories like these, differing in who had done the deed... Most of them fake, but this one was true. I didn't want Skjor to go by himself... I should've gone to or sent men... But he thought there was no point to it... He'll be back in a week he said."

Kodlak stopped and shook his head.

Kodlak: "That week turned into a month... That month turned into two... Before we knew it, we sent a hunting party to find Kodlak."

Orc: "What we found was the town burnt to a crisp... There were no bodies found... Except for one."

They became quiet and I stared at the Orc, holding the information.

Kodlak: "Our brother... Was cut up... Left for the scavengers... Yet, not even crows and bears would touch him. I felt it you know... The very earth under my feet. Weeping in front of me."

Orc: "We need soldiers and you're the best shot we've got."

I tapped my fingers on the wooden table for a moment in thought.

Y/N: "We're talking about using my men for your army."

Orc: "If we don't take care of them now, then no one will, and darkness shall fall upon this world. Soon enough not even your men can take them on."

I scratched the tip of my nose, then groaned.

Y/N: "I'm willing to bet you came to me because you couldn't get either of our enemies to join your little group."

The orc doesn't move, but I could tell by the gesture of his eyes that he knew I was right. I didn't know much about Skjor, however at this moment. I don't have the manpower for it.

Yet, there is always myself.

Y/N: "I can't let most of my men go... They're not familiar fighting these monsters. But I can aid in some endeavors, there are a few people that I know personally that have hunted creatures like vampires. They could aid you."

Orc: "How many?"

I stroked my chin.

Y/N: "Three in total... They're better than they look. That's all I can offer."

The orc let out a gruff hoping he'd get maybe get twenty men or maybe fifty at most. Simply put we don't have that kind of manpower. Well, I have the power of being more than enough for a single army, but this better than anything he could hope for.

Kodlak: "Thank you."

I bowed and watched the two leave the room, just as Lydia looked at me raising an eyebrow. She was hiding behind one of the secret entrances listening in.

Lydia: "Who are we sending?"

Y/N: "Myself, Kuroka and maybe Ravel if she wants to."

Lydia sways her head from side to side.