Stefan - kidnapped

request: Could you maybe do one where Stefan has been kidnapped and Damon and the mystic falls gang have to save him?

"I've gathered y'all here today, because my baby brother has decided to go missing. Again. So I'm setting up a search party, to find him, although I do have a few suspicions." Damon's eyes flew to Elena. "Augustine."

A chill went down both of their spines as they both remembered Damon's horrifying stories about the vampire-torturing society and the fact that Stefan could in fact be in the Augustine headquarter, with his organs cut out of his body, made Damon feel physically ill.

"Are you sure?" Alaric asked. "Augustine goes under the official name of Whitmore College, and accusing an else popular college for kidnapping your brother, might not be the best idea."

"There's only one way to find out," Damon mumbled. "I'm going to pay them a visit."

"No!" Elena spoke up. "That's no good idea. You're a vampire. They are interested in you. You're not going anywhere near them."

"In case you didn't know, Elena. We're all vampires," Caroline said. Matt and Jeremy didn't say anything about them being human, but Damon knew that too well.

"Well, Dumb and Dumber aren't going to go either. They literally can not protect themselves. They'd be dead in a heartbeat. Not to talk about that Augustine is probably starving Stefan. When he gets out, he will want to rip someone's head off. I personally wouldn't mind that someone to be Matt Donovan of all people."

Elena gave him a glare.

"I'll be the one going. But I'm gonna need all the help I can get. I'm gonna need Ric and his weapons. I'm gonna need y'all to guard and distract the Augustine members." Damon said. "And I'm gonna need the person, who knows Augustine like the back of his own hand. Experiment 12144."

Damon had never expected Enzo to pick up his phone calls. It rang for a while, and Damon was scared that it would go to voicemail, and in the end, it did. Damon's heart dropped and all he could do was to leave a message.

"Enzo...?" Damon croaked out. "Look, I know that you probably hate me, and that you want nothing to do with me... But I need your help... At Whitmore... Augustine they uh... They've got their hands on my little brother."

Damon rubbed his temples stressfully, but as soon as his phone vibrated in his hand, he looked down to see the notification. Enzo's text was so relieving that Damon could have cried.

I'll be there in 2 hours.

That's all it said, but Damon quickly gathered everyone into the car, and they hit the road. With a little luck, they would arrive at the same time as Enzo.

Enzo saw Damon's car as the group parked on campus, and he walked to them.

"What's the plan?" Enzo asked.

"You, me and Alaric are gonna check the dungeons and medical facilities to search for Stefan while Jeremy and Matt guards the entrance and Caroline and Elena distracts the evil doc." Damon said, and they got into action. Damon, Enzo and Ric went to the basement of the Whitmore house. They walked past the familiar cages, looking in them for Stefan. They heard voices.

"The doctor is here." Damon whispered to Enzo, seeing him tense visibly. Enzo nodded a bit. Then they heard screams. They were Stefan's. No doubt. They all smelled the blood and the strong scent of vervain in the air.

"How much have you eaten today?" Damon asked Enzo.

"One and a half person..."

"Got space for one more?"

A smile spread on Enzo's lips, and then the plan was made. Enzo ran into the medical room. He was by Dr. Maxfield's side in a heartbeat and ripped his throat open. Stefan was crying and sobbing helplessly. He was strapped to the table, with a cloth over his eyes and a large cut in his stomach where a few organs were hanging out.

Damon gasped, feeling the chills on his arms. He rushed into the room, ripping gauze from the shelves. The pushed Stefan organs into the wound and pressed gauze to it. Stefan's body jerked and twitched as he yelled in pain. He was fighting. Damon facepalmed himself. Stefan didn't know that Damon was there helping him. He couldn't see him.

Damon made a move to push the cloth off Stefan's head but his fingers burned immediately. Vervain. He feared the damage Stefan's body had gotten from it. Damon took a deep breath pushing the cloth off and hissed in pain. He looked at Stefan's face with wide eyes. His eyes were swollen and red. His skin was burned and irritated. Stefan's eye apples had also got some clear damage from the vervain. His eyes were bloodshot and the pupils seemed weird.

"Stef? It's me. It's Damon. I'm gonna get you out of here. Ric, go to the campus and compile someone to give you their sunglasses. Enzo, untie Stefan, but keep him down. I need to stitch him." Damon said.

"No... No.. No..." Stefan protested in fear starting to sob. Enzo and Alaric did as told. Damon went to work, starting to stitch Stefan up despite of his jerks and cries. Enzo held him down, and when Damon had finished, Stefan seemed to be on the verge of passing out. Damon wrapped a bandage around his torso and then picked him up. He held him tightly.

"Drink from me, Stef." Damon whispered. Stefan hesitated a little but eventually bit into Damon's neck and fed weakly. Alaric came back with the sunglasses and Damon placed them gently over Stefan's eyes.

"That's for you baby brother," he said and they headed out. Thankfully the sunglasses helped Stefan's light sensibility.