Chapter 32 - Fun & Games

Warning: Mature audiences only!

Elena's POV

I rolled two strands of hair around my index fingers, letting them loosen and fall freely over my collarbone. I looked into the mirror while adjusting my side-parted, softly curled hair, leaving it in a naturally tousled look.

Running my hands over me, I smoothed out the burgundy off the shoulder bodycon dress that ended just above the knee with a slit to my left midthigh, before grabbing the deep burgundy lipstick. I pulled the lid off just as a soft knock was heard. I turned to see Angelo standing at the entrance of the bathroom with his hands in his pockets. He looked flawlessly handsome, dressed in a semi-smart outfit with a pair of tight dress pants that immediately drew my attention. I quickly made a point to shoot my eyes back up to his, a grin forming on my lips in an attempt to hide my flustered demeanor.

"Why are you knocking?" I quickly questioned him.

"Because it's polite?" He replied perplexed with a lifted brow.

"Oh, so, that just proves you were being an asshole on purpose before. Probably deliberately trying to get on my nerves." I looked away from him and back into the mirror.

I heard him chuckling as he swaggered into the room casually. He stopped closely behind me before leaning further in, our eyes meeting in the reflection.

"Of course. Makes things so much more fun, not to mention you look sexy as ever when I know how I've affected you." He replied smoothly into my ear. He moved his body even closer, his lips brushing against the skin beneath my ear with his hands still in his pockets.

"And don't pretend you didn't push buttons on purpose with me, Amore (love). We both know you loved it when I reacted to you." With that, he left a pulling open mouth kiss then retreated and sat on the edge of the bathtub while watching me.

I closed my eyes for a moment, inhaling a deep breath before reopening them and meeting his gaze with a deep-set grin while nodding my head. I then looked at my lips, bringing the lipstick towards them before speaking.

"I'm nearly done, Babe," I mumbled, delicately applying the lipstick. I ran it gently over my lips, the deep crimson red coloring them evenly. I carefully wiped along the side of my lips, feeling his eyes on me the entire time.

"Ok, I'm ready," I stated, twirling around to face him but he didn't move. He then slowly began shaking his head.

"Not quite." He spoke, taking his hand out of his pocket and allowing a pair of black laced underwear to fall, hanging off his index finger.

"A pair of underwear?" I looked at him puzzled, my brow raised in confusion.

He pushed himself off the bath's edge and took the steps to close the short distance between us.