#65 You saw me?

I felt nervous, I don't know why

I felt nervous, I don't know why. I've hung out with Liam alone hundreds of times today was no different. None of my clothes were good enough and I didn't know what I was dressing for so I just went for a black, strap dress and paired with black converses to make it look more casual. 

Liam knocked on my door dead on seven, he's always great at time keeping. I smiled to myself when I opened the door, I've spent hours stressing over my outfit but he rocks up in his usual. Dark jeans, grey V neck t.shirt and black leather jacket. Classic Liam. 

"You ready?" He asked, holding up a small black envelope that had a number one written across the front in silver ink. I nodded my head and he opened up the envelope reading it out loud.

'Start off with dinner, we've booked a table at Ristorante Italia for seven thirty. Don't order a pizza, get something fancy - Jordans paying. Bonus points if you've never tried it before. During dinner it's time to discuss all of the hard topics. Lets get them out the way first. Ex girlfriends and boyfriends? What's your body count? Whose your celebrity crush? Skeletons in the closet? Dish the dirt.'

"Wow, after everything we've already discussed they seem like easy topics." Liam joked but my smile was fake. I really don't want to hear about all the girls he's been with during our first date, what was Tia playing at?

***

He pulled up at this lovely looking italian restaurant, it had ivy running all over the white exterior and it looked very elegant. The lady taking our booking flirted with Liam while we waited for a table to become available but Liam looked completely disinterested, if not slightly annoyed. The ambiance of the restaurant was very romantic with dimmed lights and candles on each table. We finally got shown to a quiet area in the far corner of the room and I picked up the menu with a rumbling belly. 

"Are you going to play along and get something you've never had before?" Liam said, glancing his own eyes down the menu. "I might get gnocchi, I haven't had that before." he concluded. 

"I'll get Lampredotto" but i wanted the pizza, at least this dish comes with bread rolls. Liam scoffed at my suggestion.

"You're not brave enough to try that Liv." He said as he grimaced. 

"Excuse me?" I asked him to challenge me by the tone of my voice. I had no idea what I ordered but I liked that he doubted my bravery because he was about to be proved wrong.

A really slim man approached our table with a thick Italian accent, he wore a full black uniform and his mustache curled upwards at the sides. He reminded me of someone from a old black and white sitcom.

"Can I take your order?" he tapped his pen against his little white notepad.

Liam ordered the gnocchi and then raised his eyebrows at me, waiting to hear my order with an amused, smug look written on his face. I raised my eyebrows back at him, accepting the challenge, looking equally as smug.