Ch34- Conditions You Must Pay 2/2

(Whoevers got the Instagram. We can have a DM group chat. XD Sorry if you think this chapter is too short, but this the second half;)

(Y/N)'s POV'Of course, Chrollo made me go by myself, with the two lovable idiots tagging along with me

(Y/N)'s POV
'Of course, Chrollo made me go by myself, with the two lovable idiots tagging along with me.' I sigh as I walk a little bit faster. "So, (Y/N)-chan~♡ How bout' another date~?" Hisoka wraps his arm around me and pulls me close.

I groan and look the other way. "I'll think about it." I blush and push him off of me. I hear his chuckle. "I didn't hear a no~" Illumi pushes him, causing Hisoka to push him back. "They can't go one second.."

I just ignore them, as Inuki and I walk together. Once we got to the sight of Uvogin's death, Inuki digs up the hole for us. "Oh, sh*t. That Chain User really did a number." I put on my gloves and pull out his body.

"The evaluation of his injuries. I can determine that..his death happened a few hours ago." I look up to see Illumi and I said it at the same time. I laugh a little and get back to work. "Cute..." I heard Illumi mumble.

I blush and pretend I didn't hear anything. "Alright, once I bring him back, we have thirty seconds to do so. Illumi asks the questions Chrollo told us to ask. And Hisoka...just stay out of the way."

I sarcastically wave my hand and put on the ring. The blood moon's light reflects onto the ring, making my Nen more stronger. "Oh, such aura~" Hisoka smirks and comes closer. Inuki jumps on him, biting his pants.

Illumi smirks, while I start to burst out laughing. I find a small hole in Uvo's chest, that caught my attention. "What..is this?" I dig inside his chest, to find a chain that has been pierced into his heart.

"If that was pierced in his heart..that must've been the cause of death." Illumi points out. I nod my head and continue the procedure. "Wait.. If Uvogin fought here recently, then that means the Chain User is-"

 If Uvogin fought here recently, then that means the Chain User is-"

"Is still here." Kurapika rises from the shadows, revealing himself. "And now, I'm going to set a rule."