𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Growing up in Chicago makes you have tough skin... well at least for some of us it makes you have tough skin. I'm definitely a hardbody but I'm a crybaby at the same time. The slightest things hurt my feelings not gonna lie.

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂🙄

I was broken outta my thoughts by my best friend Kaison.

"Bitch I asked you do you wanna go with me to get some food and yo ass been looking off into space." He huffed rolling his eyes.

"Don't do too much on me bitch. But from where?" I began scrolling on my phone.

"Uh popeyes." He said more in a asking tone.

"I'm not driving." I said grabbing my purse and house keys "Well duh bitch" Kaison mumbled.

Deciding to ignore him I just headed to my Momma room before I leave out.

"Mama"

"..."

"Maaaaaa!"

"..."

"Camille Marie Jameson!"

"What little girl what!?!" She finally answered.

"I- see don't do too much, but me and Kaison boutta go to popeyes you want something? I asked while playing with her pillow.

She snatched the pillow from me "Stop touching shit Meila and yea get me some tenders and a sweet tea."

"K" I headed to Kaison's car seeing him on the phone.

"Okay cause bitch don't do too much on me cause YO nigga with that down low sneaky freaky shit." He yelled into the phone.

I swear this man is something else. He has no fucking filter like at all.

—-
We finally got our food now we heading back home.

"Meilaaaaa we gotta go to the gas station cause I need a backwoods and some snacks oh and of course some gas."

I nodded my head in response and scrolled on Instagram.

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔.

We pulled up to the gas station and I hopped out.

"I'll get yo snack and stuff cause I know yo boujee ass just gone use your card to pay for your gas." I said knowing Kai all to well.

"Thanks bestie bitch." He said going about his business.

As I was walking into the gas station of course there's the usual cat calls of the

"Ay ma"

"Hey beautiful"

You know all that good annoying shit.

I headed to the back of the gas station to get myself a Raspberry Iced Tea Brisk and some Hot Funyuns.

When I was reaching in the cooler I heard the bell on the door ring indicating someone had just came in.

Next thing I know is I hear someone yell to the cashier "Gimme everything you got in yo lil register back there."

𝑮𝑯𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑶

The cashier was putting up a fight and I was just trynna leave.

Now you know how you should pick and choose yo battles? And Yk Mind yo business? See now my life is my business and I gotta handle that and get Innis battle.

Momma ain't raise no bitch😛

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐.

"Aye look Mr.Cashier man-" I was cut off Cause one of these niggas aimed they gun at my head.

𝑰𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏.

I continued... "Can you like give these gentlemen what they asking for so I can yk skiddadle?" I said not phased by the gun to my head.

"No can do I have a family to feed." The cashier said.

BOOM

I flinched I'm not gone lie I was scared. Hell I thought I got hit.

But to my surprise the Nigga who had the gun to my head shot the cashier. Then put the gun back to my head.

"Gimme a good reason as to why I shouldn't blow yo shit just like him." His deep voice boomed.

𝑳𝒂𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒅𝒅𝒅𝒅

"Cause I was on yo side the whole time dumbass. You got yo money. I got my snacks and my life. Soooo yea." I trailed off.

His homie chuckled.

"Hm." He put his gun back in the back of his pants and nudged me.

Ain't have to tell me twice I ran out and hopped in Kaisons car.

"I'll tell you later for now bitch DRIVEEEEEE" I yelled smacking his dashboard.

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏🤣

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞😭𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞😭