Sean MacGuire: Silk Rope

Sean MacGuire X Female Reader

Summary: Sean asks to try something new in the bedroom.

WARNINGS: Smut/NSFW

Word Count: 2500

Finally getting a tent for you and Sean to share was a lifesaver. No more sneaking around, no more creeping past whoever was on guard duty that night to avoid losing any dignity, no more having to pay for a room in town or setting up a little camp after a job before returning and telling Dutch that it just went on longer than expect. Most importantly, no more having to explain to a drunk Sean why you didn't want to have sex in John's tent.

Now that you had your own little tent to share, to call home, you had a place to just be together. In this case that meant being in the position you were both in now. Sean sitting on the cot with you straddling his lap, your hands tangled in his hair and his hands pawing at your body, one hand enthusiastically grabbing your ass to pull your body closer to his.

"Y/n?" Sean broke away from the heated kiss. Very reluctantly.

"Yeah?" you looked down at him and ran your fingers through his hair, a small frown appearing on your lips when you noticed the slightly nervous look on his face.

"How'd ya feel about trying something kinda new?" Sean asked, giving your hips a small squeeze.

"I suppose it depends what it is" you hummed, wondering what he had in mind.

"Can I show ya?" Sean looked up at you as if he was trying to figure out what you were thinking. He hadn't even told you what he wanted to try yet.

"Sure" you nodded.

Sean smiled before flipping you off of his lap, making you laugh as you landed on the mattress and sat up to watch him climb off of the cot. You tilted your head to the side with a mix of curiosity and amusement as he rummaged around for something.

"Here!" Sean exclaimed as he grabbed whatever he was looking for.

Before you could see what the item was, he threw it towards you, it landing on your lap. Picking up the item, you examined it. Silk rope? You ran your fingers over the soft material, it was a nice feeling. What exactly was he thinking about?

"You want to...tie me up?" you asked as you looked back up at him.

"Uh...not exactly" Sean scratched the back of his neck, still watching you expectantly.

"You want...me to tie you up?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah. Like...just my hands or something. I dunno know, I was just curious. We don't gotta do it if you don't want too" Sean assured you, understanding if it was something that you weren't interested in.

"Sean" you spoke softly as you placed the rope down beside you on the cot before standing. "Come here" you smiled as you beckoned him towards you. And he was standing in front of you in an instant, not having to be told twice. "We can try whatever you want" you told him as you ran your hands up his chest and snaked your arms around his neck.

"See, this is why I love ya" Sean's nervousness seemed to fade and his usual confident, playful self returned. Making you laugh as he took hold of your waist and pulled you into a kiss.

"You're normally pretty handsy though, MacGuire. You sure you can do that?" you asked with a low hum as you pulled away from the kiss, bringing your hand back to cup his cheek.

"I'm up for the challenge" Sean assured you with a grin.

"Good" you chuckled before pulling him down into another kiss.