Chat Blanc

Requested by: pookiedragonfire

Word count: 719

Salt: Classsalt, Lilasalt, Alyaslt

Ships: Marichat, Adrientte, Chlonath
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one simple snetence that started the whole oredel. Lila had taken all of Marinette's friends away exept Nino, Adrien and Chloe-oh and not to forget Nathaniel. He and Chloe had gotten tougher right after Lila had came.

Marinette was sitting on her rooftop waiting for Adrien. They had reaveled themsleves, but had satyed friends. Both were to nervous and worried to ask the question.

"Hello M'lady." Chat said as he appred. He handed a rose.

"Thank you Chat." she said as she got the rose from him. "I need to talk to you." he told her.

"What is it kitty?" she asked, worried.

"IknowwereonlyfirndsandshuchbutIwhattobemore,IloveyoualotsodoyouwannabemyImeancanIbeyourboyfirned?" he asked in one breath.

She chuckled before askeing "What was that?"

"Do you-I mean can I be-can we be tougher...as boyfriend and girlfriend..." he asked.

She stayed silent for a minute befor jumping into his arms. "Yes!" she shouted.

They then kissed under the night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day they entered the classroom hand in hand ignoring the glares. They sat behind Chloe and Nathaniel, Nino in the seat befor them.

"D-did you? OMG SHIP GOALS!!!" Chloe skeauled. The couple laughed at there firend.

"Carefull Chlo your going to pop my ear drums." Nathenial told his girlfriend. She huffed before elbowing him. They all then stared at the door when they saw Lila comeing in crying.

"Lila are you alright?" Alya asked as she rushed to her friend.

She cried harder as she turned to Adrien and Marinette. She showed the class the phot on her screen. It was with Marinette and Chat Noir kissing.

"Marinette cheated on Adrien. She said if I told anyone she'd kill me! Here look." she then showed the fake text messgaes.

"Stop Lileing Lila!" Adrien,Chloe, Nathenial, Mari and Nino shouted at the liar.

"I'm not." she cried. The rest of the class then whent to the girls defence.

"Stop, Marinette is a killer."

"Stop defending her! She deserves to go to jail becuase of what she did to Lila!"

Many more comments like that came oot of the members of the class.

By the end of that day Adrien was furouse. They had even hurt Mainette throught the day. His Princess! He turned into Chat Noir and sat on the etiffle tower. Before he knew it he was hearing a voice by know othr then Hawkmoth.

"Chat Blanc I am HawkMoth. I'll give you the power to help bring justice from the ones you love." and with that Chat's coustume tunred blanc. "Yes HawkMoth."

Chat then prouced over to his school.

The class was corwed aound Lila as Mari and her friends sat in the shade undernth a tree. He pronced and shot Lila, with his cataclism. He then shot everoyon in the class. They then entered these white bubbles, no wya out.

"Chat?" Mari asked.

"hello M'Lady." He said.

"Your Blanc..." she trailed.

"Yes I am. Tougher we will rule this place. Side by side with no Lila." he then put his clws in her hand.

She gave him a sweet smile before saying "Oh kitty. It's ok." she then grabbed his bell. She rmembered it being the thing that had his akuma, when she when't into the futer with Buninx.

He then transfomred into Adrien and Mari turned into Ladybug.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!!" she shouted. The students then fell out into the grass.

"Woah Ladybug can I have an interview?" Alya asked.

"Shure, but promise me I can say anything I whant and this is live." Alya agreed as she got her phone ready.

"Greeting people of Paris I'm now live with Ladybug!" she the turned the phone to Ladybug.

"Hello. I'm here to talk about a girl that is very important to me, that girl is Marinette Dupin-Cheng. Marinette has had a rough couple of months thanks to a girl named Lila Rossi and her class. Rossi lied about knowing me and other celeberites. All that has come out of her mouth is lies. Thank you again." and with tht Ladybug used her yoyo and flew out of the scene.

Lila got acumitized but was dealt with, in about 30 minutes. The cops got her and she got arested. The class got 2 months and jail and a fine. Chat became Noir again and all way well.