Chapter 50: Yuwin

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

It had been a week since Beomsoo had left, and honestly, the apartment was too calm and quiet for Yuta and Sicheng's liking. They had gotten used to always having something going on and now everything was silent. To be fair even in their dorms everything was always a mess. Currently, both were cuddling on the couch while music played in the background.

"You know we could adopt our own kid", Yuta said out of the blue. This is something he had been thinking about for a while but didn't how to bring it up to Sicheng.

It took Sicheng a minute to realize what Yuta had said before he responded. "you do realize that we're idols...right?" He asked monotonously.

"I'm just saying, it's an option" Yuta commented suggestively.

"I guess you're right but not yet" Sicheng replied knowing that Yuta was really thinking of adopting a kid now.

"at least it isn't a no"

Sicheng chuckled lightly and checked the time. "alright it's time I leave"

"me too", Yuta said.

Both stood up from the couch and got themselves ready so they could each do what they had to do. Each had to attend to different duties, Sicheng had to attend do his duties as one of Ten's bridesmaids and Yuta as one of Johnny's groomsmen. At 2 pm, which was in a few minutes, Sicheng had to meet with Ten, Taeyong, Donghyuck, Kangmi, Kun, Doyoung, and Jungwoo to pick out Kangmi's wedding dress and Ten's suit.

Sicheng sighed, only they would try to do a whole wedding in under a month. The real question is why did he accept to be one of Ten's bridesmaids? Right because it's Ten. On the other hand, they all knew, the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the drama that was happening with Kangmi, and were let in on what was gonna happen and what is happening. For example, there's a hidden plan behind this wedding.

While Yuta had to meet with Johnny, Jaehyun, Mark, Taeil, Junseo, Lucas, and Jaehyun as he was one of Johnny's groomsmen, and on this lovely day they were going tuxedo shopping.

Sicheng walked towards Johnten's apartment while Yuta went to Jaeyong's apartment since the two groups would be meeting at different places. Arriving at Ten's apartment, Sicheng was met by Doyoung, Jungwoo, Donghyuck, Taeyong, Ten, and Kun. Kun was eating a cake and macarons.

"Hi, Sicheng!" They greeted him excitedly as they continued to eat the cakes and macarons.

Sicheng looked at them weirdly. "Why are you guys eating cake?"

"because Kangmi said to eat something sweet before she came so we have some energy" Ten responded happily because he was glad that he was able to eat cake. Just at that moment he received a text from Kangmi saying that she was there. "alright it's time to leave, Kangmi is waiting for us at the parking lot" Ten announced.

To not much of their surprise, when they got to the parking lot Kangmi stood by a black mini-van. They didn't fail to notice that in another mini-van, the other gentlemen were already seated and ready to leave.

"alright get on! I will be driving and I want Kun next to me", Kangmi said. She slightly but hurriedly pushed them inside. Sicheng ended up sitting at the back in between Donghyuck and Jungwoo. In the row in front of them sat Ten, Taeyong, and Doyoung.

"Welcome to Jeon's boutique!" One of the workers greeted them. They respectfully greeted her back and looked at the place in amazement. There were many dresses and suits displayed. Chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and the place just looked very expensive. However, it was expected considering that it was one of the boutiques Kangmi owned.