Chapter 51: Markhyuck

Donghyuck whistled to a calm tune as he cooked breakfast for him and Mark. He was listening to "material girl" by Madonna. On this lovely morning, they would be having tteokbokki. He danced happily as he moved around the kitchen trying to cut the ingredients he would be adding to the tteokbokki.

On the other hand, Mark was calmly watching tv in the living room. He was currently watching criminal minds and was quite interested in the different cases. He was also disgusted by the way some of the people were murdered but was interested in the show.

"Yo Mork breakfast is ready!" Donghyuck yelled from the kitchen. He quietly hummed to the song as he placed the breakfast he had made on the table and then went to get them some drinks.

Mark yawned as he made his way to the dining table and waited for Donghyuck to sit down. "The food looks amazing as always" Mark complimented as he took a bite of his breakfast.

"Of course, I cooked it" Donghyuck sassed with a soft smile as he stared at Mark, his boyfriend. It still felt like a dream to call him that. Weeks ago they were just friends, and now they were boyfriends. A really nice upgrade he must say.

Mark chuckled and nodded in agreement. "You're not wrong there"

"I'm never wrong" Donghyuck exclaimed with an obvious tone.

"Whatever you say, love" Mark responded and Donghyuck froze for a moment. Did he hear that correctly? did Mark just call him love?

Mark noticed that Donghyuck wasn't functioning correctly and frowned. "Hyuck, are you okay?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"that's the first time you've ever called me 'love'" Donghyuck answered rather quickly as he was still cherishing the way Mark called him "love". Damn, he should've recorded it.

Mark chuckled and shook his head playfully. "then you better get used to it sunshine, because it isn't stopping anytime soon", he said with a sly smirk.

Donghyuck blushed and looked away from Mark. He took a moment to compose himself before turning back to Mark. "so how was your shopping trip yesterday?"

"It was interesting" Mark replied as he thought back to the events of the previous day when they went to choose the tuxedo for Johnny's and Ten's wedding.

"what do you mean by interesting?" Donghyuck asked curiously.

"Lucas got a hanger stuck in his nose and Jaehyun spilled some wine on a tuxedo, but apart from that it went pretty smoothly" Mark responded which left Donghyuck with his mouth open in shock.

"how in the world-, I'm not even gonna ask" Donghyuck murmured.

Mark shrugged and then looked at Donghyuck curiously. "How was your shopping trip?"

"well I got to see different wedding dresses, suits, and clothing that you can use in a wedding" Donghyuck answered dreamily and then stopped for a moment trying to see how Mark would react to him talking about weddings.

"continue", Mark said. He interestedly waited for Donghyuck to continue talking.

Donghyuck smiled and continued talking. "and it got me thinking, what am I gonna wear at our wedding? so I was like I could be different and wear a dress, or a white suit, or something that has a corset"

"interesting choices" Mark commented with a soft smile. It made him soft and happy to know that Donghyuck was thinking of actually marrying him, but who wouldn't?