Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

Hendery was running out of patience with this whole mess he might have created. He hated that the three were still kind of awkward around each other, and Yanyang was still avoiding being alone with him. Not to mention that Xiaojun was acting as if nothing happened the past few months. Of course, Hendery had to do something about all of this, and as he remembered David agreed to help with all of this.

Hendery knew that they were trying to act like everything was fine like they weren't awkward around each other like they didn't have feelings for each other, and he had to fix this before they had a comeback or else the fans would notice. Realistically, he only had a few weeks to fix this before the other WayVs members came back and noticed something was wrong between them.

On the other hand, David was trying his best to help Hendery but it was kind of hard with all of the practice for the concert. His best plan was to lock Hendery and Yangyang in a closet until they solved their problems, but it was kind of hard when they didn't live in the same building anymore. Damn those three for going back to their dorms. David was on the verge with Hendery who kept asking for help. That was until one day David decided to ask his other brother Donghyuck for help.

On a lovely afternoon, Hendery found himself at Johnny and Ten's apartment with David and Donghyuck. The second oldest kept looking at the door expectantly waiting for someone, which is something Hendery had noticed. "are we waiting for someone else?"

"you'll see" Donghyuck responded and jumped out off the couch when someone knocked on the door.

Ten and Johnny, who was in the kitchen, looked at each other with suspicion. What were these three planning?

David stood up and dragged Hendery to the nearest bedroom, which was David's, and threw him inside. "Wait-" Was the only thing Hendery was able to say before the door was slammed on his face. A few seconds later another body was thrown inside the bedroom. A click, the sound of the door being locked, and now Hendery and Yangyang were trapped inside David's bedroom.

"we're not letting you out until you talk about your feelings towards each other!" Donghyuck exclaimed from the other side.

"even if it takes days, David added. Either way, they had a bathroom inside the room and David's clothes.

Hendery and Yangyang looked at each other awkwardly. Hendery scratched the back of his neck and sat on the bed, while Yangyang took a seat on David's rolling chair.

"so...", Hendery started and Yangyang looked at him expectantly, "We should talk if we want to get out of here quickly"

"about what?"

"about the awkwardness that formed after the office incident, " Hendery said calmly. Remembering the incident made Yangyang blush.

"oh," Yangyang whispered. He expected this conversation to happen at some point. After all, he had been avoiding Hendery with no excuse. Well more like he didn't know how to react to Hendery almost kissing him. He liked Hendery that was for sure but confronting Hendery and his feelings was kind of scary.

They had been avoiding the topic for way too long and honestly, Hendery didn't know what to say but one thing. "Yangyang" Hendery called his name and Yangyang turned to him expectantly. "I like you maybe even love you"

Yangyang's eyes widened in surprise, and he pinched himself to make sure that this was really happening. "I uh- reciprocate the feelings". On the other side of the door, Donghyuck, Ten, David, and Johnny looked at each other. Did Yangyang just say that?