Part 2

YALL I'M TELLING YOU THIS SH1T IS ABOUT TO GET WIERD OKAY DON'T COME AT ME ITS FUNNY!!!
!!!!!!!A LIL BIT OF CURSING IS IN THIS STORY TOO BTW!!!!!!!! WARNING ⚠️ 🩸 BLOOD 🩸

I'll tell you tomorrow." Those four words haunted you all night. Was everything okay? Did someone get the virus? What happened?

Your mind was running one-thousand-miles-an hour and you couldn't sleep. All you thought is that someone was injured. Tom was knocked-out you next to you tho, he had no idea something was happening. You drift to sleep.

When you finally woke up, it was 11.47 AM. You slept for a good 5 hours. All of a sudden you stomach starts to hurt and you get horrible cramps.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! What day is it!?" you say out loud. You run to the bathroom, pull down your undies and see a LOT of blood, just running down you legs, dripping to the toilet. Your period just started.

"That's just great." you say to yourself.

"Y/n! Y/n is that you!" Tom yells from the stairs.

"No babe don't come in! It's bad! Like REALLY bad! you scream while your stomach twisted into knots. "OW" you yell.

"Okay that's it what is going-..." he stops to see your legs covered in blood. "on" he ends his sentence.  You try to cover up your face as you are embarrassed.

"Please get out Tom.." you say, hoping he would just leave.

"No babe i'll help you." he says and gives you 10 rolls of toilet paper. He grins.

"What are you doing up this early babe?" you say, trying to switch the conversation.

"I remembered you might get your period soon so I wanted to make you pancakes." Tom says proud of himself. You stare at him in awe.

"Aww! Babe that's so sweet! Thank you!" you say, blushing.  You finally clean everything and put on a pad in your undies.

You walk downstairs.

"Harry what is this!" you scream at him when you see a huge mess in the kitchen. AGAIN. Harry is throwing pancake batter everywhere.

"My- MY PANCAKES!! AAAAARRGGGGG! YOU BETTER RUN!" you scream in anger. The boys were terrorized every time you were on your period. Harry runs like lightning. While you are running after Harry, you see Tuwaine on the phone. You stop immediately and walk over to him.

"Tuwaine!" you say.

"Y/n! About yesterday-" he starts but you cut him off.

"Shush! Just tell me is it is bad. Like dangerous to someone." you say quickly and turn your head to see where Harry is running at.

"No? What are you talking about. Sam called because Toms Amazon order came " Tuwaine says in confusion.

"His Amazon order? Seriously?! I thought someone fucking died or was dying! you say falling down to the floor.
Tuwaine laughs and walks away.

THIS WAS LIKE KINDA BORING AND WIERD SORRY BUT I REALLY WANTED TO DO ONE TO PERIOD COZ IM ON MINE SO LOL OKAY LOVE U 3000!