17

Today  we are having a party where I get to meet Ivan’s friends and family since I have finally been in this home for a year now. I’m extremely nervous for two reasons as of right now. First reason is obviously because I am meeting people that are important in his life. The second reason is because Ivan has convinced me to wear me femminine clothes because he knows I enjoy them more. So here I am in a skirt and crop top along with a pair of thigh highs.  Along with the outfit I have the collar on like usual when going anywhere near people.

  Along with the outfit I have the collar on like usual when going anywhere near people

Checking myself in the mirror, a knock on my closet door snaps me out of my thoughts. I open the door to see Ivan checking out my outfit and smirking to himself. “My eyes are up here babe”, his eyes snap up to mine before giving a short chuckle. “Ready to meet my parents first? They got here before everyone else.” I nodded as I rolled my bottom lip between my teeth nervously. He reached out for my hand and I intertwined my fingers with his. We walked down the stairs into the living area while holding hands. Sitting on the couch was an older man and older lady but they still looked great for being their age. “Mom, Dad, this my boyfriend Mocha. Mocha these are my parents,” Ivan introduced.

“Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Charleston”, me and his father reached our hands out to shake them but the mother had a different idea. She pulled me into a hug and tensed up in confusion. “Oh please call me Daya or even Mom if you like!” she smiled brightly and it made me feel so much better so I smiled back and nodded. We all took our seats and began talking about how we met and they didn’t seem to mind hearing the truth of our story. I honestly thought Ivan would have to lie to them or even hide that I was a guy but they said that his happiness means so much more than gender or status. They were great people and I just hope everyone else I meet tonight can be just as welcoming.

That idea was short lived sadly when more people showed up and I eventually met his older sister. She was tall and beautiful like a model and was very intimidating. he introduced us the same way as with his parents and he didn’t hide anything from her and she seemed annoyed. “So not only is he a boy, he is a blackmarket mouse?” she scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Seriously Ivan? You could have any woman in town and you chose a mouse boy with no idea how to please a man. I bet you meet up with woman behind his back to deal with you hyperactive sex drive.” 

Hearing that had doubt running through me because I have never once done anything sexual with Ivan yet. I never thought of how he was able to hold back so easily but maybe she was right and he was still having one night stands. “Enough Claire” his deep angered voice snaps me out of my anxious thoughts. She rolled her eyes again before walking away into the crowd of people. “I’ll be right back, I need to use the bathroom” I rushed off upstairs before he could even give me an answer. That probably gave away that I was upset but I didn’t care because right now I needed a minute to breathe. I closed the door behind me before locking it and sliding myself down to the floor. I am just some mouse boy, I have no right to tell him he can’t see other people for sexual favors especially when I am not giving him any. I felt tears run down my face as I curled up and started sobbing. I could hear Ivan knocking but I ignored it until I heard him call out to me, “Baby boy let me in please.”

I unlocked the door from where I was sitting and he came in quickly shutting the door behind him. I looked up at him sniffling, “Daddy..” He pulled me into his lap as he sat on the floor, “Baby boy please don’t listen to her. I have not touched any in that kind of way since I claimed you as mine.” I shook my head not believing him, “Then how do you explain handling me not having sex with you?” He looked hurt, “Mocha i don’t date you because I want sex from you. Don’t get me wrong some days it’s really hard to keep my hands off of you but I would never be unfaithful for such a stupid reason. I have hands that can get the job done until the day you are ready for it.” I relaxed into his arms still trying to calm my breathing after crying so hard. His fingers drew circles on my lower back making me feel at ease in his hold. I love this man so much.