28

Seungmin's P.O.V

"Hurry up, you rats! I don't want to keep Hyunjin waiting!" I whined, stomping my feet, and just being an overall pain. Felix ran out of the door to wait by me in the hallway. "Jeongin! Minho!" I yelled, and Jeongin skipped out, looking as innocent and adorable as ever. Minho followed close behind, not in any hurry at all.

"Let's go, I'm driving!" I said, walking out and glancing back to make sure they were all following me. "Hurry up!!!" I whined, climbing in the small car that all of us shared. "I will not hesitate to leave you behind." I threatened, turning the key and revving the car so they knew I was serious.

Once they were all in the car and most of them were buckled I started driving, using my bestfriend Google Maps to help me get there. Even though I had been there once before, I couldn't hold back my gasp when we got close and the sleek, dark, looming building came into view. When we pulled up, a valet came around to my side of the car and I handed him my keys.

"Mr.Hwang told me to expect a car full of crazily handsome boys, and I'm guessing that's you young men." He said with a polite smile and I blushed. I nodded, silently cursing Hyunjin's ability to make me blush with the smallest things.

I climbed out and the other guys followed. Felix and Jeongin were murmuring excitedly, their eyes full of amazement. We walked into the lobby and got some dirty looks from the building's residents. I glanced at my feet as we waited for the elevator that took us directly to Hyunjin's penthouse.

We rode up while Felix and Jeongin continued to talk animatedly. Minho stayed quiet, but that wasn't out of the ordinary when he was around new people or in a new place, which he was about to be both those things. I reached out and grabbed Minho's shoulder, giving it a squeeze to try to calm him down, knowing that being up this high would also contribute to his anxiety.

"You okay, Hyung?" I asked him quietly, the other two boys too busy to notice his mood change. He nodded and clung to the hand rail inside the climbing box, his face more pale than usual. "We'll be fine, yeah?" I asked and he nodded again. I pulled him into a tight hug, and he surprisingly hugged me back.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped into the small entryway. I knocked on Hyunjin's door and heard an excited squeal and running footsteps. The door flew open to reveal an extremely happy Hyunjin, who promptly embraced me and carried me inside.

I squealed and turned bright red as my friends snickered and stepped inside the penthouse after me. "I can't believe you guys are all here!" Hyunjin exclaimed, but then he frowned. "Where's Woojin?" He asked, setting me down and then glancing at me for an answer.

"He's on a date with his girlfriend." I said, saying the last word in a mocking singsong voice. Hyunjin smiled and ruffled my hair as a look of understanding crossed his gorgeous face.

"Hi, I'm Bang Chan, but you can call me Chan Hyung." Said a short, but really fit guy, stepping forward and shaking our hands.

"Hello, I'm Seo Changbin, but you can call me Changbin Hyung." Said yet another short, but muscular guy in a mocking voice, grinning playfully at the one named Chan. This guy was even shorter and with an angular jawline. Felix almost died from fanboying and kept his eyes glued to the other guy.

"Hey, hoes!" Said another short boy, this one with chubby cheeks and a mischievous look on his face. "I'm Jisung," he said, shaking our hands and then pausing at Minho who was in the back. "But you can call me baby." Minho turned bright red and that was a shock, since I had never seen him get shy before.

"O-okay." Minho stuttered as Jisung draped his arm over Minho's shoulders, guiding him to sit on the couch. I wanted to help him, but Hyunjin was currently laughing and talking with Felix, which made a foreign feeling take over my brain. The feeling made me want to grab Hyunjin and drag him away from Felix so that I got all of the model's attention.