61

Aven Brooks

Making out in an elevator was a new thing for us, something I never thought would be something we do. After last night, it was hard to stay away from each other. We broke the ice on total physical intimacy, and now all we wanted to do was touch each other. It was such a sugar coated state of happiness, I felt a bit closer to him now.

On the way down to the lobby, he had me pressed into the wall with his hands on my hips. Holding me in place as we made out like it was so causal, moving our lips as if we were finally on the same page. I was up on the balls of my feet to better reach his height, my hands rubbing up and down his sharp shoulders covered with rugged fabric. The bridge of my nose would touch his sunglasses occasionally, but not enough for it to be a problem. I was in my red bikini, jean shorts, and a very light black shawl open over my arms. On my back was a small nap sack, digging into me from my position against the cold wall. His tongue would delicately glide against my lip, sometimes snaking it in my mouth to reach mine. I would smile here and there, my eyes feathered shut while I simply just enjoyed the feeling of kissing him. It felt special to me knowing the action was special to him.

Like two teenagers with a secret, he pulls away when the elevator doors open. With burning cheeks and a hidden smile, we walk out side by side and not touching. I swipe my bottom lip while still tasting him on my tongue.

Today we were going to the beach, hopefully it would be less chaotic then the events at Daytona. Harry's apartment was down the street from the beach of course, and we're suppose to meet the guys there. I don't know what was planned today, but I pray it was going to be somewhat tame.

We trailed across the quiet apartment lobby that was too elegant for my belonging. Unlike the hotel, it was empty of college kids. I don't even remember walking through this lobby last night, it felt like a blink getting from the car to his apartment. Last night he was on me like glue through the frantic travel across his lobby, gripping my hips and sucking on my neck from behind like no one was watching. I remember fumbling the elevator button, his body flipping me around and pressing me into the wall while we waited for it. Last night was a total trip that will most likely invade my thoughts in erotic flashes throughout the day.

Stepping outside to the Miami heat, I already perceived a pleasant scent of the ocean. His heavy tattoo sleeve slings around my shoulder, guiding me to walk under this arm.

"So, is this a calm beach day, or a Daytona type beach day?" I ask as we turn right and step along the sunny sidewalk.

"Well it's not even noon and I know Niall will be plastered already." He states in reason, walking with me past busy shops.

It was so hot outside, even in a bathing suit and shorts I knew this would be a sweaty day. The sun was at its peak in the sky, blistering down on us and everyone on this busy strip of Miami Beach Florida. I glance down at his outfit, seeing it was the usual appearance of tight black jeans with rips in the knees and a black band shirt of some sort. I have no idea how he'll make it through a day on the beach dressed like that and dehydrating with alcohol.

"You're gonna die.." I murmur in my speculations, looking down at his heat attracting jeans.

He looks down with me and chuckles, "We'll have to see."

"Is there a reason you don't wear swim shorts to the beach?" I ask.

"I don't swim." He shrugs.

"Yeah but you don't even wear them for days like this?" I clarify.

"Nope."

"How come?"

"Surprisingly no apparent reason, I just don't go out of my way to shop for them." He explains casually. "Plus I think I'll look a bit dumb."