Chapter Seven- Simp

Tanaka's phone went off while him and Noya were talking about the training camp next week.

  He looked at his phone to see a link to a motorcycle video from (Y/n).

He smiled at his phone, peaking Noya's interest. "Who's the message from?"

   "(Y/n)"

  Once Noya heard the girls name he understood what his friend was thinking.

"SIMP! I REPEAT! WE HAVE A SIMP ON THE PREMISES!"

  Noya then proceeded to tackle his friend while still yelling, "TANAKA IS A HUGE FUCKING SIMP FOR NOT ONE, BUT TWO GIRLS! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! TANAKA! THE SIMP!"

Tanaka's face had turned bright red, sure he liked Kiyoko, but he wasn't sure about his feelings on (Y/n). He somehow felt different when he was around the (h/c) haired girl.

  "Noya! Get the fuck off of me!"

  Noya rolled of of Tanaka. He was laughing so hard that there were tears in his eyes.

  "Fuck off you're a simp for Kiyoko, and (Y/n) too!"

  "Yeah but you have it wayyy worse than me, but there's also another thing!"

  Noya's face became serious, making Tanaka slightly nervous. "W-what's the other thing?"

  "You actually have a chance with (Y/n)! You're already her best friend! You just gotta, y'know, go for it?"

Tanaka stares at his friend blankly. No way would he have ever thought that he would have a chance with (Y/n). Hearing those words come from Noya's mouth though, somehow gave him hope.

"Gah! Noya! Why'd you have to say that?! Now I'm going to get my hopes up, fall for her hard, and end up being rejected!"

  A hand connected with Tanaka's face, making it even more red, if that was even possible.

  "Look bro, if you don't have a chance with her! Then I don't know who does!"

  Noya got up and left, waving to his friend, though it was no use because Tanaka was lost in his thoughts.

  'She's going to be mine. I'll make sure of it!'

———————————————————————————

I feel like saying Tanaka has a chance is like that one episode in season four? Sorry bout that!

Sooo I don't really know what to say so uhmm... story time?

This might be a spoiler if you haven't finished season two btw.

STORY TIME

I told my friend that Daichi died.

Big! Mistake!

I lost my nicknames for a whole week! (My nicknames are very important to me)

Now I have them back but I also owe her a box of cookies when we start school.

This is more of a lesson actually: DO NOT TELL YOUR FIESTY FRIENDS THAT ONE OF THEIR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS DIED!