BNHA Part 54

Chisaki:Once I trust you a little more,you can do what you want,but you'll have to prove yourselves.

Chisaki leaves the room,and Mimic walks toward them.

Mimic:You better fix those attitudes if you wanna be taken seriously. For us to accept you,you gotta follow orders,brats! We're Yakuza,not some back-alley thugs,you three got it!? Pretty soon we'll be controlling society again from the shadows! The complete resurrection of the Shie Hassaikai! I bet the boss will get out of his sleep bed when he hear the news! And you can be a part of it,as long as you're properly grateful and do as you told!

--Back to the Present--

Marsha:Wimps like you always have the shortest tempers! | Toga:You get all mad and show how much of a loser you are!

Toga:We don't have the power to face them all now. | Twice:We'll just leave it up to the heroes to deal with them.

--Midoriya--

Eraser Head:That yell! You heard it right?

The voice must belong to Iranaka! As soon as I heard it,everything started to move! Where is he...?

Another scream of rage was heard,but he can't find where Iranaka might be.

There's too much echo to pinpoint him!

Police Chief:If we don't stop this,we're going to be crushed!

Yet another bellow of rage was heard,but this time,Midoriya was able to trace where it originated. He activates Full Cowling and does a judo kick to the wall,revealing Iranaka's real body to Eraser Head. The moment he has his sights on him,everything stopped moving as Iranaka's body starts falling.

Twice:Sorry Yakuza! | Marsha:I think we'll do what we want after all... | Marsha,Twice,Toga:Later!

Midoriya:The League of Villains!

Iranaka:You'll pay!!!

A black seal fly through the air and hits Iranaka's jaw,rendering him unconscious.

Nighteye:Catch him!

Midoriya immediately jumps down and catches Iranaka.

Eraser Head:The League betrayed them? | Nighteye:It seemed so,and they used us to aid in their scheming,though,at least we're on solid ground now. 

Eri...Togota!

--Mirio--

Mirio:Excuse me gentlemen,but we need to talk. You've got some explaining to do. Why don't we have a chat about Eri? | Chisaki:You shouldn't have been able to get here so fast. | Mirio:I took a short cut. Give me the girl. I'm here to rescue her. | Chisaki:Now that you know the situation,you've decided to play hero,ey school boy?

Chisaki:You were happy being ignorant when we first met. Unfortunately for you,this girl doesn't want to come with you. You're no hero to her. | Mirio:That's why I'm here. |  Chisaki:ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʰᶦᵐ. Allow me to be clearer. (Chisaki turns around and continues walking,to which Mirio begins dashing toward him) You're going to die down here.

After his first step,he stumbled over his feet and fell beside the wall,using it to support his body.

What's happening to my body!? My balance is all off!

Yakuza Member:*laughs* You feeling sloshed? (drinks alcohol) You're legs look shaky and you're swaying! I feel the same. That's why I'm walking up here! Stand too close to me--