Justice league sister - you go one your frist date ( teenage years) 1

Having an older brother when you were a teenager was never easy because there were times , when you brother had be overprotective when it came to your relationship with boys. When you had finally decided to go on your first date you were hoping, your brother will not be so overprotective but no that was not true.

Batman

You are finding a coat to where to you movie date with a guy from you school, who is a best friend of you and asked you to come see a movie with him and you said yes. You had told Alfred the news about you going to the movies with you, best male friend. You had totally forgotten to tell your dear older brother about you movie date, until it was to late.

Bruce " y/n can you please come down here" you had soon come down the stairs and saw your friend Jacob standing there with Bruce.

Bruce " oh your friend here tell me you are going to the movies with him"

Y/n " well yes we are"

Jacob " we are just see a action movie sir nothing else"

Bruce " sure ...."

Y/n " so me and Jacob re going to leave I will be home at ten when the movie ends"

Bruce " sure both of you have a good time at the movies and be safe" you and Jacob soon leave the manor fast and you looked at your best friend Jacob.

Jacob " wow your brother is very scary"

Y/n " sorry about that I forgot to tell him we are going to the movies, come one let's get going" you soon had started walking away from Wayne manor but you could see, your brother looking at Jacob with a glare that could kill someone in a flash.

Superman

You are walking home some a school dance with a male classmate and friend of yours that offer you walk you home, due to you going to dance with them earlier that night.

Andrew " hey thank you again for coming to the fall dance with me"

Y/n " your welcome I enjoyed going to the dance with you and it beat going to the dance with my brother and his friends"

Andrew ' hey where is Clark anyways"

???? " right behind you two" you and Andrew stopped walking and turned around to see Clark standing there, wearing his letterman jacket.

Y/n " oh hey Clark"

Clark " there you are I have been looking for you I was told you were walking home sigh Andrew here"

Andrew " yeah we were done hanging out at the dance and decided to call it a night"

Clark " sure .... well Andrew I got it from here I can walk here the rest of the way home"

Andrew " okay good night y/n and Clark"

Y/n " good night Andrew" Andrew soon walks away into the night and you are now looking at Clark. He soon had taken off his letterman jacket and passed it over to you.

Clark " here put this one it getting cold and I don't want you to get sick"

Y/n " thank you" you soon put of your brother jacket and his give you this look at he mostly gives you, when he making fun of you of joking around with you.

Clark " so you two seemed to be having a fun time dancing"

Y/n " we are just friends"

Clark " sure baby sister now come on dad going to be up waiting for us to get home"