Chapter Eight- Training Camp

Tanaka and Noya walked into training camp with the rest of the team. They were talking excitedly about how they had Asahi back, and a new coach that happened to be old coach Ukai's grandson.

"I can't believe we get to spend a whole week with Kiyoko-san! Nights included!"

  The two were also excited to spend time with they're managers.

  "Actually Kiyoko-san lives nearby so she'll be going home to sleep." Suga said before waddling away like a penguin.

It was as if the souls of the two boys decided to take a vacation. They slowly crawled towards the dining area, in hopes to drown their sorrows in food.

  The door to the dining area opened to reveal Takeda-sensei. "Please...we can't... go... on..." they begged.

  Just then, (Y/n) opened the door to the kitchen. The sight of the pretty girl instantly rejuvenated them.

  "(Y/n)! Are you leaving us at night too?!" The boys had hope in their eyes.

"Nope! Though I'll obviously be sleeping in a different room than you guys."

The boys jumped up, "WOOHOO! (Y/N) IS STAYING WITH US!"

They ran towards (Y/n) with open arms. Only for her to slam the kitchen door in their faces.

  "Ah! Rude!" Tanaka was slightly hurt that his crush, and one of his best friends rejected his hug. 'Wait what?! Come on Tanaka! Pull yourself together! You get rejected by Kiyoko all the time! Why should (Y/n) be any different?'

   "Sorry! But I'd like to stay in one piece! Maybe another day!" (Y/n) yelled through the door.

  Tanaka smiled, 'She said maybe another day! A-a chance!' He suddenly felt very dizzy.

  "Woah! Tanaka are you ok?! Noya asked, worried that his friend was going to pass out.

  "Mm fine! Perfectly...fine..." The boy dragged his feet to the table and sat down.

  Noya stood there. 'This is going to be a lonnng week' he thought before following suit and sitting down.
.
  (Y/n) had just finished cleaning up dinner, and Kiyoko had told her to go bathe first, so now she was walking down a hallway when she heard "manly" screams.

  She turned a corner and saw Tanaka, Hinata, Noya, and Asahi. (Y/n) saw this as an opportunity to scare the living shit out of her friends.

  She saw a pebble at her feet, she picked it up, and threw it down the hallway, the stone making a noise that was loud enough for the boys to hear.

  "W-what was that?" The look on Tanaka's face almost made her blow her cover.

  While the boys were turned away from her she snuck up behind them, as quietly as possible. She grabbed Tanaka and Hinata's shoulders.

  "BOO!"

  "AAAAAAHHH"

   (Y/n) burst out laughing, the looks on the boys faces were priceless.

  Tanaka looked like he may have shit himself, Noya looked like his soul had left his body, Asahi looked like he was going to pass out, and Hinata looked like he was on the verge of tears.

  "(Y/n)-senpai! That was mean!" The small orange headed boy looked at her with shiny eyes, making her feel bad.

  "I'm so sorry Hinata!" She grabbed the small boy and pulled him into a hug. What she couldn't see was that his face was bright red. "I-it's okay! Really!"

  She let him out of the hug and looked at the other boys "I'm going to the baths. Byyyye."

  "Hey why does Hinata get a hug but you won't give me one?!" Tanaka yelled at the girl as she walked away. (Y/n) just laughed and walked into the bathing area.

———————————————————————————

I'm watching Cars while reading this, and I just realized that Lightning McQueen has the exact same personality as Oikawa in the beginning of the movie. Shitty.

Also, MY LIFE SUCKS ASS (I know that's not great to say considering the worlds state, but here in my own little bubble, I'm SUFFERING)

You're all going to hell~ Ta ta!