ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Y/n POV
The next day I woke up to Jeff shaking me. "Hey, we are going." He said.

"Okay." I yawned, pulling myself out of bed.

We all got weapons and small armor things and went.

We snuck in through the back, and charged through their mansion.

Once we found them we started our attack, throwing knives and firing at them.

"Y/n look out!" Jeff said, I saw a flying knife coming towards me. Before I could react I was pushed to the ground.

Jeff layed on top of me, a knife through his chest. I screamed at the sight.

I moved us behind a small couch. "It's okay, you're going to be okay!" I was trying to reassure him.

I took the knife out, sobbing while I did so. I took my shirt off and put it on his chest, to stop the blood.

"Y/n, I love you, I'll see you soon, okay?" He smiles weakly. "W-Wait no! P-please?! Jeff?! Jeff no!" He went limp in my arms.

"We are gonna have to retreat, now!" I screamed. Slenderman nodded and teleported is out of there.

Once we were at the mansion I ran inside and into my room, and sobbed. I realized I couldn't move on without him.

I hiccuped and opened one of my dresser drawers, to find a rope. I tied a noose in it and stood on a chair.

I hung it and just as I was about to put my head through Ben charged into my room.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" He screamed. "I'm sorry.. you understand..right? I have to do this..please!.." I said putting my head through the noose, but not kicking the chair yet.

"I do.. but please don't! We need you! Jeff isn't dead!" He screamed.

Soon the others heard the noise and ran inside, and there he was.

"J-Jeff?.." I said softly, tears flooding my eyes.

"Yeah baby, it's me. C'mere." He said holding his arms out to me.

I ran into his arms, and cried into his shoulder. He softy chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

Annnd done! Sorry for such a crappy ending, I really lost motivation with this book so I decided to end it quickly.

So yeah!! Thanks so much for being on this journey with me. This is my first ever story and it has brought me leaps and bounds.

I love you all and please request new stories I could make! I have a soudam book i just started writing for and a naegami book that's already published.

Thank you so much for reading!! 😊💕