Sputter!!!

The day before Izuku met two people revealing secrets about his grandmother and what was happening to him about his leg being able to cover in fire without a quirk, they explained that what he was using was ki but before he left Olvia gave him a ring his grandfather made and a paper he would later find out it was training for how to use his Ki more properly, but as we speak he was falling out of the sky at a fast rate and two bystanders watching.

“Young Midoriya” said All Might 

“Muscles” said Mei

But quickly realizing what was happening he as quickly adjusted himself and with leap in the air he was able to use skywalk even though it was it was unstable at the start but was able to regain his balance as he slowly walked down with Skywalk, but by the time Mei and All Might made it to Izuku's location and noticed the huge scorch mark.

“Young Midoriya, are you alright?” said All Might.

"And what's with the scorch mark?" said Mei as she was carrying machine parts.

"I'm fine, I was just testing my flames" said Izuku.

"Oh yeah I forgot that you had flames for a second, weird that you can do that now, actually do you mind if we do testing, I want to see how that works and maybe I can be able to add that to my new babies!" said Mei.

"Maybe, to tell you the truth, I don't exactly know everything about my flames, I'm only slowly understanding them" said Izuku awkwardly rubbing his head.

The reason he felt so awkward is for the fact that Izuku kept trying his best to avoid All Might, even when dropped of Katsumi and Shoko lunches he noticed that All Might look like wanted to talk to him, but he showed no signs of hesitation on leaving with Eri immediately after the incident with some of the kids, but now he was in situation where he can't pretend that he didn't see him or had something to do especially so early in the morning.

"It's nice to finally get the chance to talk to you young Midoriya" said All Might.

"I guess, ...maybe I should head back to the dorms now, Eri might wake up and be scared that I'm not there" said Izuku.

"Wait, we haven't talked in a long time and feel like this is a problem we can't ignore, please just stay and talk, maybe we can fix this problem" said All Might.

But as this was going on Mei could stand a feel like she stepped on a landmine of awkwardness and out of her nature she didn't want to learn about this drama.

"I can see that you two got something on your chest, ...so I'll just leave" said Mei with an Awkward smile.

With that she quickly rushed out of this situation only leaving them in an awkward silence.

'...Shit, what do I do know I wanted to chance to talk to young Midoriya again, how do I even start this we didn't leave off on the best of terms, the last time he basically said I don't want to talk to me, it wasn't because he hated me, but he said he didn't deserve to, still I have to tell him the truth not only about his uncle but his mother too' All Might thought.

"I should get going now" said Izuku.

"Wait!" said All Might frantically.

This was when he calmed himself and cleared out his throat.

"So, how have you been since the Overhaul incident?" said All Might.

Izuku didn't say anything as he still looked the other way.

'Crap, did I screw this up?' All Might thought.

But Izuku just sighed as he looked at All Might.