Chapter 1 - The Garmadon Kids

Lucy, or Lucinda, lingered behind her big brother Lloyd as he went into Jamanakai Village demanding candy.

She didn't like being the center of attention, in fact the little girl loathed it. So while her brother demanded candy she hid behind the fountain.

Lloyd Garmadon was the son of the evil Lord Garmadon. He had blond hair cut in a bowl cut that was covered by a black hood of his hoodie. He had really bright emerald green eyes too.

Lucy Garmadon was the daughter of Lord Garmadon. But she obviously took more after her mother by the fact that she didn't care for being evil. Lucy, like Lloyd, had blonde hair and bright green eyes. She had her hair cut short as it got annoying when it was long and neither she nor Lloyd knew how to handle it properly.

She was waiting behind the fountain at Jamanakai Village while Lloyd demanded candy from the villagers when something changed.

"Bow down to me or suffer my wrath! I'll give you to the count of three! One! Two!" Lloyd shouted. Lucy peaked out from behind the fountain and saw some older kids, in their mid teens, taking Lloyd away. They were ninja, one in blue, one in red, one in black, and another in white.

"What should we do? Spank him?" One questioned.

"Two and a half!"

Her eyes widened and she ran after them.

Lloyd saw her coming and he sent her very clear signals not to get involved. The little girl slowed and sadly nodded. She returned to her spot and waited.

Lucy waited behind the fountain anxiously. She didn't know what to do and when Lloyd got back she crushed him in a hug.

"Don't ever try to go after people twice your size again." He told her after letting go and keeping her at arms length.

"But they were taking you away. I didn't want you to leave. Not like Mommy and Daddy." She whimpered.

Her ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

She giggled and swatted his hand away. "Hey!"

He laughed and nodded towards the snowy mountain. "Come on, we need our revenge on those ninja."

"Ok!"

Lloyd did his best to be an evil child. He really did. He even wore all black in hopes it made him more evil (like all kids think). It didn't.

They went up the snow covered mountain. Lloyd was having an 'evil' moment.

"Stupid Ninja. I'll show them who they're dealing with." Lloyd kicked a stone that landed a couple feet in front of them. Lucy copied her brother's actions but her rock went somewhere else and landed on something that made a loud clang sound.

"What was that?" Lucy ducked behind Lloyd.

"Let's see." They went to where the rock was to find a weird material instead of stone. "What is this?" He rubbed the floor to find out what the weird material was.

"Hey, what is—"

Before Lucy could finish her sentence Lloyd turned a handle. It unlocked whatever it was and the siblings fell inside.

They landed in an icy cave. Lucy held onto Lloyd's arm as they looked around.

The little girl yelped as a snake, no Serpentine, approached them. "You are out of your mind to venture so far away from home, little ones." Lucy whimpered and pulled Lloyd back slowly. "Look into my eyes. Give up your mind. I will control you."

As the blue Serpentine tried to... do something  to Lloyd, Lucy caused them to fall over by accidentally slipping on some ice. Which caused the blue Serpentine to hypnotize himself after looking at his own reflection on the ice pillar behind them.

Lloyd looked between the ice and the snake before chuckling evilly. "No. I will control you from now on."

"What shall you have us do, Master?"

"Us?" Lloyd questioned, surprised.

The whole Serpentine Tribe revealed themselves which made Lucy even more scared.

"I'm scared." She whispered to Lloyd.

"Be brave." He told her as he looked around and slowly grinned. "My own army of snakes!"