Chapter 68

After the Valentine's, what comes after it is the white day, of course. And even though it's still too early for that, the kids, mostly girls had been talking about it already. Saying if they will be able to receive some on that day. And the biggest fantasy of the century is if, to receive something from the 2 wonders.

Okay.

Stop dreaming already.

You won't even enter their eyes tch.

They only had their eyes on the FL so stop it and be happy huhu~

The boys were also talking about it. Saying stuffs like giving something to their crushes or their lovers.

Good for you all.

Damn lovebirds.

It's also the recent talk in the salon and as for me, I don't have the heart to make an appearance in the salon. That's the place where you can get a free trial in hell, I'm telling you.

And who on earth wants such trial?!

I only want a Netflix and Crunchyroll free trial for goodness!

I'm wondering what would Maxwell-sama do or give to Alice-sama?

Oh well.

Then I found myself sitting silently in the bleachers. Come to think of it, what happened in that three-legged race was still fresh. We won but it doesn't feel like it. That little brat, Emily, really dared to do that behind my back huh? As I thought she was really up to no good. Despite the fact that I said to let it pass and not be bothered by them, I'm building up a proper weapon when time comes. When it's the right time, I would surely face that brat head on and left her no way to recover at all.

I may not be scheming but I am Bettina Reinhart and I am a villainess

A villainess that will surely have her good end.

"You're here again? "

Interrupted from my thoughts, I raised my brows and looked at the one who shouted those words. Seeing his horrored expression as if he just saw his greatest nemesis, I draw my lips to form an annoying smirk.

"Hoho~ I didn't know you own this field. Am I not allowed here? "

"What?! Oi. Did I ever said that?! "

Rodeno-sama roared angrily.

Fufu~

This guy is so fun to tease, why~

Keke.

"No" I smiled as sweet as I can

"Heh! You're crazy! " He was already pissed and pointed at me.

"Yes I am, can you cure me? " I smirked.

"What?! "

I laughed seeing his stupefied face.

Omg.

What..

This so fun~

Keke.

After teasing Rodeno-sama a little more, I stopped when I can see his face turning blue from anger. He might die if one of his veins popped you know. That's scary hoho~

I left the place feeling happy.

"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb~"

I sang happily leaving the place.

I am Mary.

And Rodeno-sama is the lamb.

Keke.