Chapter 3

Leo POV-

After Roman and Petal left Zayn said something I kinda wish he didn't, but knew it was coming.
''She's a little ?'' All the boys looked at me and then at him confused as to what was going on. I knew my best friend well. He's the kinkiest mother fucker I know.
''I though so but no just that innocent and naive.'' He looked shock for a minute before Richard spoke up.
''What's a little'' Zayn and I shared a look and he gave me a nod.
''A little is a relationship in which one party is a caregiver, often like a parental figure (most commonly called mommy or daddy), and the other is childlike.Zayn here is into that kinda of stuff but his last little was 4 years ago because she cheated on him and was a fake.'' The next words were from my father and I can't believe it said it.
''Zayn you know I love you like a son, but hurt my daughter and I will kill you. On a real note you better not get my innocent,sweet, naive daughter into your kink bullshit.She is not ready for a relationship. Just wait a little bit before you even jump into that. I just got my daughter back.''
We all just sat there like what in the hell. Until Marcus spoke up and that wasn't common.
'' you may have a blessing from our father but you don't have mine, and I can't promise you now you won't have Roman. So with that being said don't even try your luck Zayn.
With that he got up and left. We kinda just sat there shocked he even spoke. Marcus has never been the one to talk,always been the quiet one. After that Zayn finally spoke up.
'' Petal isn't even 18 years old. I couldn't even go after her. I'm 24 years old guys. Plus I don't even know if I like her, she's also your sister. Let's just chill out.

Petal POV-
Roman and I walked up so many stairs, until we got to the third floor. He showed me all the boys room starting at Leo, Luke , and Marcus on the left side of the hall. Then Richard , him and I on the right. We walked up to my bedroom. It was light pink and said Petal in white writing.
''You ready babygirl?''
''Yep!''
Roman pushed open the door and it was amazing. I continued to jump up and down and run around. First I open the door next to me, it was my own bathroom. Next I ran out to the next door and saw a walk-in closet but it was empty. Running out of the walk-in closet I turn to the next door. It said playroom. I opened it and was in love. My stuffies and I are going to have so much fun.
''Do you like it baby?''
'' Oh yes RoRo. It looks so cool. Can I play with my stuffies in here please?''
''Yeah baby go ahead. Do you want me to stay or go ?''
'' you can go RoRo. I'll stay here with my friends.''
''Okay if you need anything Petal just come get one of us.''
After RoRo left I pulled all my stuffies out and started playing.

Roman POV-

After I got Petal settled I begin to walk down stairs. Marcus came up the stairs faster then normal and bumped into me.
'Slow down dude before I beat your ass.''
He just mumbled some words and continued to his room. I started heading to the living where I saw everyone just sitting there, besides Marcus.
''What's up guys?'' Richard is the first to speak up.
'' Zayn and Leo think Petal is a little, but there's no way. She hasn't be out of the house in 15 years and she hasn't had any social contact besides Lauren.''
''I agree, no way. Why does it matter what she is? She's our sister.'' Richard again spoke up.
''Because Zayn is into DDLG.''
''Hell no! Our sister is off limits. Nope forget it.''
''You don't think I know that? She's 17 years old guys. I just meet her I'm not moving in on your sister.'' Zayn said. After a while we all chilled around the living room before dinner and talked about our babygirl. I can't believe Petal is back. I'm so happy. I know the boys are shocked to my nice behavior withPetal. I'm more of a hot head then anything, but I don't want Petal to see that side of me. Hopefully everything goes good. I know for a fact I'm going to bring up not telling her about the family business. He honestly doesn't need to know.

Petal POV-

After a while I started to get bored. So I got up off my floor in the playroom and picked up Sparkles. I started walking out of my room but heard music from Marcus's room. I begin to walk to his door and open it. Marcus turned around so fast it scared me. I hugged sparkle to my chest. His eyes immediately soften when he saw me.
''What are you doing little one?''
''I heard music are you having a party? I want to play bubba!''
''No baby I'm painting, but you can't tell anyone okay?''
''Pinky promise bubba.'' I held out my pinky for him and he took it. He started to show me what he was doing and it looked really good. I then told him I wanted to learn. Bubba got up and walked to his closet and got a big white board. He walked about to his closet and pick up a while t-shirt.
''Put your arms up baby'' I put my arms up for him and he put his t-shirt on me and begins to show me what to do. So for the next hour we sat and talked about everything and anything. Bubba is so cool. I can't wait to show my other brothers the painting I did. After we finished bubba took my painting to hang up to dry. He told me to put my arms back up and took his shirt off of me and when to the bathroom to  get a rag and wash off my hands and face before dinner.
Bubba made sure I was clean for dinner and took my hand to walk down the stairs. Coming out of his room we ran into LuLu.
''Hey guys, I was just going to come and get y'all for dinner.''
''We ready LuLu!'' We walked down the stairs through the living room into the kitchen. Marcus sat me beside him and whispered into my ear.
''Don't tell the boys or dad about paint time baby. I don't want them to know.''
''Okay bubba.''
Roman sat beside we on the other side. We all sat down and there was an extra seat. I got very excited because I though mommy would be here.
''Is mommy coming ?'' Daddy spoke up first then LeeLee.
''No baby. Mommy is very sick.''
''Your mommy is very sick and we can't see her for a long time.'' I just nodded my head and though who's seat is that. Just then Zayn came through the doors and sat down while looking right at me.
We started eating dinner and everyone was talking to each other and laughing. Daddy looked over at me and started asking me questions.
''Did Sparkles and you like your room baby?''
''Yes daddy. It was so big and pretty. I really like it.''
''That's good baby. Do you need anything else? Maybe we forgot something?'' I really wanted to tell daddy I needed pull ups for bedtime, but then again I didn't want to be embarrassed. Mommy is the only one to help me. I guess I was thinking to long because LeeLee spoke up.
''Baby, if you need anything it's okay to ask. We can get anything you need.'' At this point everyone at the table was looking at me even Zayn. I turned to the right and pulled on Roman's shirt so he would let me whisper in his ear.
''RoRo I need pull ups to sleep.'' Roman dropped his fork and looked at me like I was crazy. I then whisper that I have a pee pee problem only at night. At this point everyone is wondering what's going on. So Roman spoke up for me.

Roman POV-

I was not expecting that. She needs pull ups because she wets the bed at night. How do I even start that conversation. I'm not prepared for this. I was so lost in through that I didn't hear Leo or Dad asking me what happened. So I finally spoke up.
''She has a problem at night....um she needs.. um..'' The next thing I know Zayn spoke up and took the words out of my mouth.

''She needs pull ups.'' Everyone at the table drop their forks and looked shocked. Some were opening and closing their mouths like fish. Leo and Dad were the only ones with calm faces. After a minute Petal spoke up.

'' I can never wake myself up to use the bathroom, so mommy put me in pull ups at night so I don't wet the bed... I'm sorry please don't be upset.''

''No one is upset baby. It's okay we can go get you some while you have a bath. '' dad spoke up. I honestly think we are all going to have to talk with Zayn on this. I think  he would know what to do more then any of us. We haven't had a female living here for over 15 years now. But I know one thing, I'm going to be the best big brother ever. After we finished dinner Leo requested one of the guards to go buy pull ups for a girl. We sent Petal upstairs with Marcus so we could all talk together.

Will be doing a second update tonight. So be looking out for it. Please comment and let me know what you think. If not I will be  discontinuing the book.