epilogue

1

1.5 years later.

"Bub!", I called for Jeno. He immediately came to the living room, a plate of cookies in his hands.

"Practicing the piano again?", Jeno questioned, planting a kiss on my forehead. "You're doing good."

"My hands still tremble from time to time, but there's progress", I smiled at Jeno who was proud. "I don't think I'll be able to perform until next year."

"That's okay, you have a lot of time ahead of you", Jeno patted my shoulder.

"How's Lee Cosmetics?", I asked. "Has it been doing well?"

"Thankfully, it is", he replied, sitting beside me on the bench. "I just need some bub time."

"I'm glad that I met you", I confessed. "Even if you were my boss at first."

"Don't you dare call me—"

"Sir Lee!", I teased. I got off the bench and made a run for it.

I looked behind me and saw Jeno placing the plate on the coffee table as he chased after me. I locked myself in the bathroom, because I was dumb.

"Hyerin, open the door", Jeno knocked on the door.

"Promise you won't kill me!", I shouted from inside the bathroom.

"I promise!", Jeno replied.

I slowly opened the door and saw Jeno leaning on the wall, his arms folded as he laughed at me. I stepped out and I was surprised with a peck on the lips.

"Promise made", Jeno chuckled as he pulled me into a hug. "I love you so much, Hyerin. Thank you for being the love of my life."

"I love you too, Sir Lee", I joked and he broke the hug, flicking my forehead. "Ouch! Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

"You scare me when you say that", Jeno pouted. "Too many bad memories."

"I love you, Lee Jeno", I said and pecked his cheek, then staring into his eyes.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do for a living. I wanted to enjoy the things that made me happy. I didn't know what direction my life would go, but I had Jeno with me. I had my family and friends as well. I'm not prepared for what awaits for me, what the future has planned for me but that's okay.

Life won't go the way you want it to. Enjoy the adventures. Take risks. Prioritize your happiness.

That's because in the end of the day, you only have this life, one life. Our life may not be aeonian, but my happiness and Jeno and I's love will be aeonian.

[a/n: IM FINALLY DONE WITH AEONIAN I HAD THE BIGGEST WRITER'S BLOCK FOR THIS STORY 😭 thank you to everyone who had to bear with the slow updates, school was a big pain and it was difficult to manage everything

[a/n: IM FINALLY DONE WITH AEONIAN I HAD THE BIGGEST WRITER'S BLOCK FOR THIS STORY 😭 thank you to everyone who had to bear with the slow updates, school was a big pain and it was difficult to manage everything. as i'm not satisfied with this story, i'll make sure to have bonus chapters and a haechan ending special once it reaches 100k! ]