Disclaimer

Heyyy there, welcome to 'the DEVIL'

This is going to be my second (or third- if I start with BlackJack first) work of fanfiction so I'm excited yayyyy.

I really hope yall like this book and support me through cause I love yall.

This book will contain:

strong language
• mature themes
• boy×boy
• usage of biblical themes
• violence
• gore content
• smut scenes.

Okay so now that being said- please no one attack me for using biblical themes and its altercations (my family's super catholic and if they find this, I'm dead anyway lol) of romanticizing the Devil.

The protagonist characters, were inspired by the Netflix show, Lucifer (I fucking love it so much and I'm waiting for the next season) but that's it- the storyline and the plot is entirely different to that of the show, so dont accuse me of plagiarism.

For the final ritual,

I do NOT own BTS in any form. I love them with my whole heart and this is only a work of fiction.

I'm not assuming any of the protagonist's or side character's sexual preferences. Any ships in this book- are only my fantasy ships.

For the antagonists, who are named and based from real people- please do not hate the real idol/character irl (because that sometimes tends to happen unknowingly)

The whole plot has come out from my own mind and any resemblance of this book to any other books would be purely coincidental.

And lastly, please do not plagiarize... :(

Lemme know your honest opinions based on constructive criticism- and negative vibes would be deleted cause uwu

I love yaaaaaa hehe

Stay tuned for the sneak peak