Glynda Date

(I'll get to the Nora Lemon later)

(Y/N) zips up his pants and walks out of the disabled bathroom, a formerly energetic ginger scooping his batter out of her area and into her mouth. As soon as he closes the door it locks so no one will walk in. He walks past Glynda's classroom and they make eye contact for a second causing her to blush in front of the whole class. (Y/N) keeps walking through the halls. Not really paying any attention he takes the wrong turn and ends up in the hallway with the ghost.

"Who are you?" a girl voice asks. He turns around and is face to face with the ghost. 

"Uh, I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you Mary" (Y/N) says taking a step back

"You aren't Ruby, she has a light soul, yours is dark"

"I'm also a guy" (Y/N) says and she looks him up and down

"That you are. What do you want demon spawn?"

"I was actually just walking around"

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"No, I'm clear for another 50 minutes I think" (Y/N) says 

"Because of that cat faunus, you and her are in the same hour next. Are you going to do what you did to that ginger girl to her?"

"You saw that?" 

"I see everything here, my spirit isn't just bound to this hall, my abuse was all around this school. I know everything that happens here"

"Could you tell me what is up with Ozpin?"

"He was a horrible person, still is. He is jealous of your ability to control others with words and wants them for himself. You need to leave this school before he takes our power and transfers them to himself. He also has a maiden trapped in the basement. She would have made a full recovery, but he has her in an essence transfer machine to give Pyrrha her power"

"Wow, you weren't joking when you said you knew everything here"

"That's not it, I could talk for hours, but Pyrrha is coming down the hall. Don't worry, she cannot see me" As soon as Mary says that Pyrrha turns the corner and comes and locks eyes with (Y/N). 

"Ms. Goodwitch would like to see you before lunch break"

"Okay, what time is it?" 

"Five minutes until lunch"

"She probably wants to see me now then huh?"

"Yes" Pyrrha says and the two start walking to her classroom. "So I heard you and Blake are a thing. Not that it's any of my business" Pyrrha says 

"Yes we are. How's it going with Jaune?"

"It could be better, I don't think he notices me as more than a teammate" Pyrrha says sadly

"Hey Pyrrha, don't be sad, this might be a good thing"

"How?" Pyrrha asks slightly annoyed

"He's clearly an idiot to not notice your beauty. Do you really wanna be with an idiot?" (Y/N) jokes

"Haha, he's not an idiot... just blind!" Pyrrha jokes back "Do you think he'd notice me if I showed more of me?"

"You don't exactly dress like a prude as it is Pyrrha, not that there's anything wrong with how you dress. Don't change to try and attract someone or your relationship will fail quickly. That's why people go 'oh they changed so suddenly' the other person was trying too hard to make it work"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Jaune might not be the one Pyrrha, and if he isn't you shouldn't force it"

"When did you become a relationship expert?" Pyrrha asks and they stop in front of Glynda's room.

"I think of myself as more of a philosopher" (Y/N) jokes and they head into the classroom, Pyrrha sits with her team and (Y/N) sits in the back. Four minutes later the dismissal bell rings and all of the students rush out of the room. (Y/N) gets up and walks up to Glynda. 

"We are going on a lunch date" She says grabbing (Y/N) and leading him out of the room.

"I thought you wanted to go to dinner" (Y/N) says as they walk through the surprisingly empty halls.

"I did, but Blake said she'd miss you so I figured lunch is better since you're probably doing something with her"

"I mean, I am, but I don't have a problem taking you to dinner"

"Too late, we're going to lunch"

"Alright, where though?"

"It's a surprise" Glynda says and she leads (Y/N) out to a clearing in the Emerald Forest with a pic

"Isn't this a little dangerous?"

"No, the grimm never come here" Glynda says, sitting on the blanket. (Y/N) walks over and sits down next to her. "I made everything before hand, I hope you like roast beef sandwiches, cesar salads, and a slice of chocolate cake"

"And you made all of that by yourself?" 

"Well I bought the roast beef, but yeah"

"That's so hot" (Y/N) says and he kisses her.

"It's just cooking, everyone should know how to do it" Glynda says blushing

"You turn into a little schoolgirl when I compliment you" (Y/N) points out and they start eating in a comfortable silence. When they finish their food Glynda's eyes light up.

"(Y/N), I bought an outfit I wanted to model for you" 

"As much as I want to see your outfit, we should head back to Beacon, class starts in 2 minutes"

"Two minutes, we need to run, I'll get the picnic later!" Glynda shouts as she starts freaking out and the two run back to Beacon