Chapter 4

Zayn POV-
As soon as I walked into the kitchen my eyes met hers. She's just so beautiful with those big blue doe eyes. We were all discussing work and other things when David spoke up asking if she needed anything. I put my fork down and wiped my mouth off and gave my full attention to the situation. She sat there thinking for a minutes. Everyone started looking at each other until Leo spoke up saying if she needed anything at all she could just ask. Her face flustered bright red. She honestly looked adorable. She pulled on Roman's shirt and put his ear close to her face. She whisper in his ear and the first thing he did was drop his fork and looked up to everyone with scared,but shocked facial expression. I had a feeling I already knew what it was. She had a problem at night. She need a diaper or pull ups. I finally spoke up because babygirl looked really embarrassed and scared.
''She needs pull ups.'' After explaining what the problem was and letting her know no one was upset with her we finished up dinner and told Marcus to take her upstairs to play for a little bit then bath time.  I also informed the guard he would need to get x-small in the adult diapers. After they left everyone looked to me. I was confused until everyone at the table started throwing questions at me.
''what do we do?'' Richard asked
'Since you said she's a lot like a little , what are things I need to do son?'' David spoke up
'' What the fuck did mom do to her?'' Roman asked. I told everyone to shut up and listen. Everyone just looked up at me and waited until I started talking.
''First off you can't make her feel embarrassed about bed wetting. It looks like she had a schedule with her mom. Did anyone ask her what that was?'' Leo spoke up.
''She said it was always breakfast, then watched tv with Lauren. Next she had snack time and played with her dolls or stuffed animals. Next was lunch, um I can't remember what was after that but I do know dinner time , then bath time, and lastly story time she said. ''
Okay so her mother had her on a schedule so we are going to have to keep that up.
'' I have a question, what about school?''
''She finished high school. Lauren homeschooled her. She has already started college for the basics online. But she didn't say anything about it.'' David said.
''Okay I guess after lunch you need to make sure she works on her school work. Next you need to set rules. Lauren probably had some, but Petal isn't going to tell you that. Then we need to start getting her more healthy foods for her snacks. TV time needs to be Disney stuff like that, but limit it. Always have someone with her.''
''Okay we can do that. What about bath time....? Do we have to give her a bath?'' What about a shower?'' Luke spoke up.
''She probably always done baths, we can ask if she needs help but I would probably get a nanny or figure out who's going to give her a bath." After a while of some more questions. We headed up stairs. We walked into Petals room, but couldn't find her. David said he would go check Marcus's room.

David's POV-

I walked to Marcus's door and opened. I was not expecting the site I saw. Marcus was teaching my babygirl how to paint. I didn't even know Marcus could paint, but the painting in front of him was amazing. It was true raw talent. My babygirl turned around and jumped up and ran to me.
''Daddy''
''Hey baby, what are you doing?'' I look up to Marcus to see a scared look in his eyes. It shocked me. Marcus isn't scared of anything.
''We are painting,but it a secret. You can't tell daddy.'' Oh. So now I understand. He didn't want anyone to know about him painting. I don't know why. It looks amazing. I will be having a talk about that with him later. For now I need to focus on my babygirl.
''Honey, it's bath time. Do you need help or can you do it?''
'' I can do it daddy. I just don't know how to make the water come out. Mommy always did that. ''
'' Okay baby, lets go get that bath ready.'' We walked out of Marcus's room but before I closed the door I told him to meet me in the office in about n hour so I could talk to him. I closed the door and took Petals hand and started walking to her room. All the boys where there with Zayn.
''RoRo!'' Petal ran up to Roman and jumped up. I was surprised he didn't fall over. I walked into the bathroom and started her bath. I poured some bubbles in and Zayn said she may want some toys so I put a few in the bath for her. After the bath was done I told Petal to go get in. Roman walked out of the room. Confused as to what he was doing. He came back with a black t-shirt and a Walmart bag.
''What is that for son?''
''I got the pull ups from the guard and I also got her a gift.'' Roman pulled out a large light brown puppy dog stuffed animal with a red collar.
''You have to be kidding me'' Luke spoke with a deadpan look.
''What? I though she would like it.''
''You have never even gotten us gifts Roman.'' Leo spoke up.
''So, she deserves a gift.'' All the boys were glaring at Roman. After a moment Petal opened the door and said she didn't have any clothes. So Roman picked up a pull up and his black t-shirt and walked to the door to give them to her.
''Do you need any help baby?''
''Could you help me RoRo? Please.''
''Of course babygirl, let me in.''
After Roman helped Petal. They came out of the bathroom and she jumped upon the bed. Roman handed her the new stuff animal and she was so happy to have it. After a min.i saw Zayn pick up a book and give it to Roman. He happily took the book and looked at me.
''This is the story about Sleeping Beauty.''

Petal POV-

Roman started reading the book. I got really tired. I fell asleep after the first page. A few hours later I woke up. It was completely dark in my room. I don't like the dark, I got up from my bed and went to open the door. I ran to the door beside mine saw Roman playing on his phone.
''Baby what are you doing up?''
''Woke up, it was so dark. Can I sleep with RoRo?''
''Yeah baby, come up here.''
After a few minutes I finally fell asleep with RoRo and my new puppy. My last though was I can't wait until tomorrow. I hope I get to see mommy soon.

Marcus's POV-

After Petal fell asleep dad and I walked to his office. He opened the door and walk to his desk. I closed the door and satin the chair in front of him waiting for this lecture. He surprised me with something totally different.
"Son your art work is very impressive. If you would like me to set you up in school or a gallery let me know. I'm very proud of you. I know you don't want to join the family business and that's fine, but you have to do something.''

"Thanks dad,but yes I would like to go to school if I can. I really enjoy painting but I didn't know how to tell everyone."I said looking down ashamed.
"It's okay son, I'll set you up. Never be ashamed of your work. It is very impressive. I love you and I will let you know the details. One more thing,can I have that painting you were working on, please?''
"Yeah dad. I'll bring it to you when it's done. I love you too dad. I'm going to bed."
"Oh, if you want your brothers to know you need to tell them. I will not be saying anything. He finished with a smile on his face. "Got you dad, thanks."